• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday WI Results.... Good Luck

Humph

Yeah woo! I was stuck at the same weight for the last 4 weeks, but this week had an extra boost of a 4lb loss! Seems like a lot so maybe I just got lucky this morning, but fingers crossed for next week as I'm now only 1lb away from my mini goal of a stone and a half!!

Yeah woo! I was stuck at the same weight for the last 4 weeks, but this week had an extra boost of a 4lb loss! Seems like a lot so maybe I just got lucky this morning, but fingers crossed for next week as I'm now only 1lb away from my mini goal of a stone and a half!!

Thats great :happy096:

Good luck everyone xxx

:talk017::wow::wow:
Thats amazing xx

Humph

Awww thanks guys! I'm super chuffed. I know it's a lot but perhaps having stayed the same for ages it was a bit like the boost you get when you first start ... ?

Good luck everyone else

x

weemo

Trying again!!!
Well done you!! :happy096:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 9
Slimming World 17
Slimming World 16
Slimming World 0