Fridge pickers wear bigger Knickers !!

bettyboo

Silver Member
Remember that. Stick it on your fridge.....and on your kitchen presses !!! ;)

It makes me snigger every time I see it and its stops me from cheating.

x

Bettyboo

lol, your funny, butits true.... desparate house wife is on channel 4

gave me a good giggle to read that post title. havent heard that said for ages but is a good thing to have as a fridge magnet.

if i just pin a pair of my knickers to it that'll stop me picking! mind you, the kids might ask why Ive put a table cloth on the fridge door :eek:

That's fab phrase. I'll definitely use it and put it on my mum's fridge too!

Dizzy x

gave me a good giggle to read that post title. havent heard that said for ages but is a good thing to have as a fridge magnet.

if i just pin a pair of my knickers to it that'll stop me picking! mind you, the kids might ask why Ive put a table cloth on the fridge door :eek:

Karen I think if you stick a pair of your knickers on the fridge it will probably stop the whole family picking. (Good idea then eh?) LOL

Dizzy

Hey Karen if I did that we would lose our fridge .......my knickers are specially made from canvas........and my hubby thinks they have the suspenders attatched but dont tell him they are the guy ropes.....lmao....pmsl

lol @ dizzy and sonkie. i did consider that my knickers would stop everyone from even going in the kitchen, nevermind the fridge :D

and sonkie! u r looking very trim these days! ropes and canvas...lol u make me laugh

You guys have me in stitches every day!

As Cilla would say

Yorra lorra lorra larfs!

Dizzy x

LOL

i love reading ur posts dizzy. always make me laugh. must have the same warped humour lol

and russiandoll. sonkie is definately warped. lol

and russiandoll. sonkie is definately warped. lol

Warped nah not meeeee....you must have me mixed up with someone else......hey guys its nearly Karens 30th birthday and her sis is takin her out tomo night and she aint gotta clue where she takin her........I know though..........its a male lapdancing club........oooo I wanna come too

Nah I wish.......is there such a thing as a male lapdancing club....?
So guys what do you think Karens sis could have planned for her.....make it fun though as I will be meeting up with them.....!
OOOOOOOO Its sooooo exciting....all answers gratefully received

if there is such a thing then i'd probably be bankrupt having filled the pants of a million men with fivers.

u arent supposed to tell people im going to be 30! u arent meant to mention my birthday at all! u broke the rules that i made up!

if there is such a thing then i'd probably be bankrupt having filled the pants of a million men with fivers.

u arent supposed to tell people im going to be 30! u arent meant to mention my birthday at all! u broke the rules that i made up!

KARENS GONNA BE 30, KARENS GONNA BE 30, KARENS GONNA BE 30,

Oh what rules where they then ?

she means to say im gonna be 21, honest!

Back