ProPoints Friends needed please

I cant go to a ww class so im trying on my own. ive bought the calculator (ebays great) worked out my pro points, and have a fantastic daughter who is trying to help me with menues etc. Is anyone else trying themselves or would just like to be my buddy. I'll need all the help i can get. Thanks xx :sigh:

Hi there!

I am new too! I just restarted WW propoints on Wednesday and need all the support I can get. Looking forward to getting to know you :)

I'm doing it by myself too. I'm here for you too. Lets all be losers together. Xxx

I have just signed over to WW from SW as I cant get to a class but my friend is doing WW and seems to be working for her.
Just signed up for the monthly pass and need all the help I can get

Shell

Count me in too, go to classes and am doing ok (ish) but extra support always good !

Count me in! Doing it on my own until I get to 3lb of my gold weight (just to be sure!) so I can go back to class for free.

Lost 7lb in 5 weeks, slowly but surely and loving this site. X

Count me in - although MommyB knows that I'm not the most prolific poster - I read lots but don't post replies (mainly coz other people have already said what I was going to:eek:)

I'm going for my 2nd WI tomorrow on ProPoints. Bought a monthly pass as it is by far the most cost effective. I do love the recipes but I do find sometimes the portions are rather small (but that's how I got to be the size I am:sigh:)

Thanks for all your replies, lets hope we can all help each other. I just get so bored of diets and give up. I would love to lose some for my hols in july. Ive been quite good this week so hopefully when i get weighed Tuesday i will of lost 2/3 ibs.
Im just finding my way around this site so hope i can manage to answer you all x lol

Ok - here comes nosey Helen;)
Where are you off to for your hols then Chris? Are you in rural Cumbria? How much do you want to lose? How many grandchildren?
You can answer as few or as many of the above as you want:D

THANKS EVERYONE

Thanks so much for all your replies, lets hope we can all help each other. I just get so bored easy then give up. I would love to lose weight for my hols in july.
Ive been quite good this week so hoping for weight loss 2/3 1b, i get weighed Tuesday. Im just finding my way around this website so hope you all get this reply. lol x :confused:

Hi there nosey Helen (at least you admit to being nosey)
Well my hols are California, i have two gorgeous grandchildren Abby 7yrs and her brother Charlie who is nearly three. I live in Cockermouth a town in cumbria (small tourist town) Im not quite sure how much i want to lose, i just no i need to lose a few stone.
Whats your story ? x

im doing it on my own too...ive done it loadsa times before...i get skinny then stop counting points hence being fat again :) but ive to fit into bikini in six weeks and five days for my holidays so i am starting fresh tomorrow....i need to lose a stone...:-( x x x

Long story very short - Put on weight when I was carrying my children (had twins), went from 12st to 16st during the pregnancy, managed to lose back down to 14st after they were born then spent the next 18 years putting it back on and then some. I had my first godawful moment, I think it was about six years ago, when I was invited to a surprise 40th for an old friend of mine. Stupidly I went and she didn't have a clue who I was and when she finally recognised me she was visibly disgusted, although she hid it well. I went home and spent an hour crying inconsolably on my driveway. This led to me doing a VLCD, Lipotrim, and I lost 3.5st in as many months. Rather than sticking with it until I had got back to my healthy weight I stopped it because we were going on an 'all inclusive' holiday (which had been booked before I started). When I came back from that holiday I could NOT get back on the program and so that brings me to date when I am now (in my mirror) a revoltingly huge 21st+ with a rather bigger task than I should have to get back to a weight I will be happy with - whatever the hell that weight is:(

Actually that wasn't all that short was it - sorry:eek:

HelenG said:
Long story very short - Put on weight when I was carrying my children (had twins), went from 12st to 16st during the pregnancy, managed to lose back down to 14st after they were born then spent the next 18 years putting it back on and then some. I had my first godawful moment, I think it was about six years ago, when I was invited to a surprise 40th for an old friend of mine. Stupidly I went and she didn't have a clue who I was and when she finally recognised me she was visibly disgusted, although she hid it well. I went home and spent an hour crying inconsolably on my driveway. This led to me doing a VLCD, Lipotrim, and I lost 3.5st in as many months. Rather than sticking with it until I had got back to my healthy weight I stopped it because we were going on an 'all inclusive' holiday (which had been booked before I started). When I came back from that holiday I could NOT get back on the program and so that brings me to date when I am now (in my mirror) a revoltingly huge 21st+ with a rather bigger task than I should have to get back to a weight I will be happy with - whatever the hell that weight is:(

Actually that wasn't all that short was it - sorry:eek:

awh dont call yourself that :-:)-( x x x x im eleven stone now...my heaviest was 14st....i do weight watchers on and off...i lose a bit of weight. ..think im skinny then scoff loads of food and always put back on the weight and more x x but my holidays are in six weeks so i need to get my ass in gear x x

awh dont call yourself that :-:)-( x x x x im eleven stone now...my heaviest was 14st....i do weight watchers on and off...i lose a bit of weight. ..think im skinny then scoff loads of food and always put back on the weight and more x x but my holidays are in six weeks so i need to get my ass in gear x x
:hug99:
But sweetheart - that's what I feel. If I can't be honest with myself at least I'm never going to change. I promise not to write it again though - once is enough:eek:

hi ya hun i will be your mate just finished cambridge diet and lost a bit of weight , and now i want to do the last stone and a half on a healthy diet and execise so i joined ww and am goin the gym , finding it hard through.good luck at least you have your daughters support , the new propoints is just like the old points really so good luck xx

How is everyone going today? I am having a sick off day and feel like crap! Not hungry really but trying to fill up on good healthy food and lots of water.
Have my first pot of 0 pp soup on the stove at the moment. I hope it tastes good!

Back