From 11s to 10s

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Hello

I thought I'd try starting a new 11 to 10 thread in the hope there are some others in the same stone bracket as me. I'd LOVE to get down into 10s next week, but I'm a slow loser, and would need 3 ½ off to get there. So, realistically I'm aiming to get there in the next two weeks.

Anyone got any tips for decent losses? If you regularly lose 2 or 3…how do you do it‽ It baffles me! Even when I follow everything to the letter I lose 1 or 1 ½ - don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Off is off! haha! But every now and again I'd love a little woosh.

x

I cannot wait to get here... 13lbs and I'm in here!

Definitely keeping me motivated...

Ruth
X

Hi I'm joining been in the 11s far too long ! 11.8.5 wanting to get to 10.7 :) . I'm also a slow looser 1/2 in last 8 weeks shocking ! Wish I knew the secret of loosing faster I have also been 100% on plan & not seen the results which I should see . Must admit I did get frustrated with some members saying they haven't followed the "plan" and still getting 3+ lbs off so I'm now going alone . I know we are all different and any loss is good so having to be 100% to get a small loss always seemed disappointing against other members who said they weren't following the plan . Sorry for over ranting and moving on I have 8 weeks till holiday so the closer I get to target the better . Good luck everyone x

Hi, I'm 11st exactly on my last Weigh in so hoping to get back into the 10's at my Weigh in tomorrow!

Hello

I thought I'd try starting a new 11 to 10 thread in the hope there are some others in the same stone bracket as me. I'd LOVE to get down into 10s next week, but I'm a slow loser, and would need 3 ½ off to get there. So, realistically I'm aiming to get there in the next two weeks.

Anyone got any tips for decent losses? If you regularly lose 2 or 3…how do you do it‽ It baffles me! Even when I follow everything to the letter I lose 1 or 1 ½ - don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Off is off! haha! But every now and again I'd love a little woosh.

x
When you get close to your ideal weight the weight will come off slower. I have PCOS so comes off even slower for me, any loss I'm usually pretty happy.

Good luck everyone

Hoping I can join you all soon :) FX after Weigh in on Thursday I love 2 pounds down we shall see

Hello! I have made it into this group this morning, weighting in at 11st 13lb and a little bit, just missing out on my stone award! Very happy to be here, I found the 12-11 group very motivation. Also managed to take 1 minute of my couch25k Personal best this morning, so very worth the feeling that I was dying!

Hello! I have made it into this group this morning, weighting in at 11st 13lb and a little bit, just missing out on my stone award! Very happy to be here, I found the 12-11 group very motivation. Also managed to take 1 minute of my couch25k Personal best this morning, so very worth the feeling that I was dying!
well done on both counts :) I am starting week 4 of couch to 5K have my last run of week 3 tomorrow

well done on both counts :) I am starting week 4 of couch to 5K have my last run of week 3 tomorrow
I love it. Was daunting the first time i saw run for 20 minutes, but the immense feeling of achievement when I finished. I did nearly run through a hand car wash at the end because I was so hot tho!

I love it. Was daunting the first time i saw run for 20 minutes, but the immense feeling of achievement when I finished. I did nearly run through a hand car wash at the end because I was so hot tho!
I am looking forward to it! I can see little changes all ready I am toning up yay and so far I am still losing weight I can not wait to take out the measuring tape at the end of it all and see the difference.

going to attempt boot camp with hubby to morrow and start couch to 5 K week 4 Sunday

ps down a pound so officially in the 11 stone bracket and working my way down to 10 I am not going back

Just here to register my interest and hope to be with you within this month!! How's that for commitment!

great commitment good luck :)

I'm still the same no change this week to weight! but remeasured and in 4 weeks I have lost 2.5 inches very happy with that all my exercise is paying off

down to 166lbs on Wednesday,so 1.4lb loss. this week has been hard, I've started a new job and am exhausted, my boyfriend is applying for jobs overseas which is stressful, and its been horrifically humid so exercise has been difficult. And I finished beginner shred and have yet to work out that to do next- I need low impact due to an old knee njury so normal 30dayShred doesnt work. But onwards and upwards- or should that be downwards

I forgot to update I was up one pound the week before which was all down to how much exercise I had done I was very sore after boot camp took me nearly a week to recover from it OUCH but Thursday gone I was down 2.5 pounds which got me back my 10% and heading nicely to my next award! I am just hoping boot camp this week won't do the same although I am not nearly as sore this time

I'm down to 11 st 10.5 very excited to be 1.5 away from next award I was hoping I get it this week but had a 40th birthday Saturday and used 41 syns so hoping if I pull it back I maintain this week

Hey all this thread still going, I was with out my labtop for weeks so glad I have it back! but still plodding along and two goals achieved this week! got my next award and ran in my first 5K race and a good time well I am supper proud of it 31 minutes! I have 6 pound to go to my 2 stone award and hoping I achieve that for christmas it is all in my hands LOL

It is going but there seems to be two of them! We have a mini challenge on the other one if you'd like to join! Let me find the link...
Well done on the goals too!!

Ruth
X

Back