From 20st 12 to 18st 4... can see the difference already!

BopKatie

Silver Member
Hi guys, so just a quick one, i'm 14 weeks into slimming world and until i really looked at photos of me i couldnt see any difference, so feeling a little happier that i can see a slimmer me!!!
59772-albums3537-picture20626.jpg

picture20626.jpg
before

59772-albums3537-picture20627.jpg

During ... i'm in the orange dress

omg...u can sooooo see a difference...:D

i havent taken any pix of myself yet...aint brave enough.:eek:..and like you...i cant see a difference!

well done...go you:)

u really look great ;)

i really should take picture...i have lost 34.5lbs in 12 weeks at slimming world..and tho i can feel it in my clothes...i cant see it...tho everyone keeps telling me they can..

i am so sorry i didnt take a picture on 4th july (day i started sw, then 4th aug, 4th sept and so on, ) maybe i will start now...someday...soon :eek:

Thank you :D

You should take one today, because although you are 2 and a half stone down, you will still be able to see the difference as you lose what else you want to :) I didn't take a picture on my first day which I wish I had done but luckily found some old ones online. Do you have any older pictures from around that time or when you were a similar size to compare them?? :)

Slimming world is amazing isn't it. Never stuck to or been able to diet properly before, but i'm loving this!!
xx

:D
Thank you :D

Slimming world is amazing isn't it. Never stuck to or been able to diet properly before, but i'm loving this!!
xx

me too!!! i have always looked at WW and went "salad....one potato.."i cud never stick to that...:break_diet:

but slimming world....all this FREE food.. i am now wondering how i got so fat!!
tho i do know...lack of exercise...but the food aspect is just great :D

i am NEVER hungry...always snacking...i eat free all day...free main meal...then have a wee treat at nite...curly wurly, tea and biscuits, maybe a bag of WW crisps (roast chicken crinkle cuts are my fav!!!:D)

do you have a target weight? i cant really decide on one...i am still finding it a bit daughting that i have so much to loose to bring me to a healthly BMI,:eek: but i will get there

there is GREAT support on this website, and i know i am in it for the long haul, so i may stick with it, and keep up the body magic :)

Same here, i've never found a plan i've stuck to so easily! Its fab. Im the same, free main meals, little treats here and there, don't deny myself a glass of wine when I fancy one. I love it, i'm at university too, so I thought it would be impossible to maintain but its so easy!!!

My target weight is 165lb, which is 11st8 i believe. Though i'll re evaluate that once I get closer to 12st (have a look at what I look like/whether i'm comfortable) I'm 5'10 so quite tall, always said that once I can comfortably fit into a size 12 and i'm nice and toned i'll be happy!
I still have to lose around 5/6 stone yet before i'm in the healthy BMI range which is terrifying, but i'm thinking it only took me 3 months to lose 2 and a half, so its definitely do able. Had 127lb to lose at the start!!! 91 to go. Have you had a thought about what weight/clothes size you would like to be??

I honestly don't think I would be doing as well as I am now, if it wasn't for the support of other people on this site, they are all so fab and everyone is so friendly and supportive regardless of the week you've had or whether you've lost or gained! I love it here! zxx

Same here, i've never found a plan i've stuck to so easily! Its fab. Im the same, free main meals, little treats here and there, don't deny myself a glass of wine when I fancy one. I love it, i'm at university too, so I thought it would be impossible to maintain but its so easy!!!

My target weight is 165lb, which is 11st8 i believe. Though i'll re evaluate that once I get closer to 12st (have a look at what I look like/whether i'm comfortable) I'm 5'10 so quite tall, always said that once I can comfortably fit into a size 12 and i'm nice and toned i'll be happy!
I still have to lose around 5/6 stone yet before i'm in the healthy BMI range which is terrifying, but i'm thinking it only took me 3 months to lose 2 and a half, so its definitely do able. Had 127lb to lose at the start!!! 91 to go. Have you had a thought about what weight/clothes size you would like to be??

I honestly don't think I would be doing as well as I am now, if it wasn't for the support of other people on this site, they are all so fab and everyone is so friendly and supportive regardless of the week you've had or whether you've lost or gained! I love it here! zxx

i have put down 170lbs, but i know i will prob have to come down closer to 11.7 stone

my GP said 11.7 / 12 is fine..she knows i have been overweight for years

so i have 3 1/2 stone to loose now to take me to 12 stone

where as when i started...i had 6 to loose to take me to 12 stone..

so i know i will get there....we both will..i just know it :D

ur nice and tall indeed :jelous: :D

i think i would be happy in a size 14, and that if it was holidays, or xmas, or a wee weekend away, you could put on a few lbs...but still b a 14,

so i will hang on in there...i am in 18's at the mo, and they are all too big, but i am defo not a 16....curse being in-between sizes!!!:D

59772-albums3537-picture21090.jpg

Quick follow up, last time was at 14 weeks and 2 and a half stone lost, this is about 6 weeks later and around 1 and a half stone more. But altogether from my first picture its 49lbs lost.

Having a bit of a down day (some idiot in the street not keeping their opinion to themself) so thought i'd see if I could tell the difference myself :(

Love to all xxx

Last edited:
Well done, you can see a huge difference between those photos, your weight loss has highlighted just what a great figure you have, keep the faith and ignore those who try and put you down

Back