From Blobby to Buff: My WW journey to goal!

alwyn

Silver Member
Hi all, I've just started WW (defected from SW after a long time of not getting my head into it again) and I've just finished up my first week.

I'm 4.5lbs down already!! :D

What I'm loving so far:
- Cereal AND a sandwich on the same day!
- Freedom to eat ready meals if I really can't be arsed to cook!
- Canned soup!
- Being able to fit alcohol into my plan better :D
- Earning activity points!

I'm not going to be posting my food diary, this is going to be more of a "here's how my day/week's going" thread. I've still got quite a bit of weight to lose to get to my target, and I've got until the beginning of August to lose as much as I can (hopefully going on a nice beach holiday with my hubby!).

So welcome along - say hi!

Had a bad weekend so far - Friday and Saturday I felt as though my stomach was bottomless!! TOTM has grabbed me like never before! I'm afraid to say I gave in and just ate what I wanted :(

But I've drawn a line under it today and I'm back on track. Just had my Fruit n Fibre cereal and a cup of tea, and I'm ready to get back on following the plan!! I'm pretty sure I've eaten more than my weeklies over the last 2 days, so I'm just sticking to my 26PP today. Should be ok, I'm planning a chicken dinner so can whack on the free veggies and limit the mash!

I WI tomorrow and was looking forward to losing a decent amount this week, but my pig-out has put paid to that! I'm looking to maintain this week, anything else will be a bonus!

Wow - 2.5lbs off!! I was not expecting that!!

So that makes 7lbs in 2 weeks, I am over the moon!! Go WW!!

Back to work tomorrow though - hoping to keep it up!

I just find it fits in better with my lifestyle at the moment!! I just need to have a day where I can chuck a sandwich in my bag on top of having my cereal for breakfast!!

Plus the ease of ready meals when I really can't be arsed to cook!

So, not looking forward to WI tomorrow that much. After a bad Thursday and Friday (but which I did point!! So some good behaviour there :D), and earning some activity points which went straight on covering for my overeating of weeklies, I just don't think it's going to be a good week.

I've been sneakily weighing during the week as well, which doesn't help, and I was looking at a 1/2 lb gain this morning. Hopefully after swimming today and a fairly light dinner I can bring it back to a STS.

Oh well, just need to keep on trucking and not sweat it. It's a marathon, not a sprint, after all!

OK, so my head fell completely out of the game over the last 3 weeks, and I've put on 2.5lbs :(

So I'm back over 11st, but trying my hardest to get back into it. I've not done fabulously for breakfast, but I think I can pull it back in by the end of the day. I need to keep to my 26 PP a day until Tuesday's WI to have a chance of getting anything off this week.

BUT, on the positive side, I have managed to get to the gym, and I'm playing football tonight, so I'm being more active than usual, so hopefully if I drink enough water I should see something come off this week!

Back