Step 1 Sole Source From Fat to Fab

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by soniam2705, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. soniam2705

soniam2705 New Member

Hi I was on cambridge last year and went from 14.9 to 12.9 in 7 weeks.. Then I came off the diet for personal reasons and in around 8 weeks I gained 10 lbs I went up to 13.5.... so here goes... I got back on the diet on 4th of January weighing 13.5... got weighed last Wednesday n lost 11 lbs so down to 12.8... now il get weighed on wed... will let u all know. .. I am trying to get to 10.7 by 2nd week of March for my daughters birthday... then after that i will only b a stone off target... good luck everyone im new to this lol... hope u cann all help me n likewise me help u through this journey. . Will keep u all posted and have the occasional whinge lol x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mazzy01

Mazzy01 New Member

Hi iv just started CD today shakes although it tastes betta than other weightloss shakes i still feel bit sick is this norm strted at 14:4lb hoping to drop bout 3/4 stones by the end of 12th week do you hav to exercise alot as i am such a lazy bone hows every1 gttin on any tips would be great x

4. ChrissyRiley

ChrissyRiley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I re-started yesterday, can't wait to get back to 13 stone, headaches set in today and it's killing me, I have some coursework to do and have to have it done by 3pm so I better get on with it *sigh* xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.