Step 1 Sole Source + From fatty to fittie???

Ok so today is day 1! I picked up my packs from consultant yesterday and ive had a mix of soups,shakes, and porridge. I also picked 4 tetras and bought a shaker for work :)

My starting weight is 19st :( just you guys and my consultant know that!

I have been on WW for 2 years and struggle to lose a stone. Lose 5lbs in 1st week then dribble along with 1lb on, 1lb off and so on.

My menu today - 12 hour shift at work so not much time to think about food!

Apple and cinnamon porridge - vile. Very lumpy although i didnt stir it too well. Will be swapping porridges!
Tuna salad
Strawberry shake

mint choc shake when im home

Havent been physically hungry yet, feeling the need to nibble, but thats just a habit i have to break.

So far ok. Hoping shakes and soups are better!

My goals:
Get through day 1
Get through week 1
lose that dreaded 1st stone!
Get to lowest weigh since having my son 2 years ago 16.13

will make more goals as i go on!

Jo
x

hi jo,

im jane, im on day 2 of the plan, found my 1st day really easy...ive had porridge this morning will have a shake for lunch then chicken salad tonight ....and drinking plenty of water ..think im drowning lol x

no side effects whatsoever ( tempting fate there i think ) ...i didnt sleep very well last night but that might be because the other half was snoring lol...woke up this morning feeling great , ha ha yes the loo is my new friend too ...never off it !!!

jane

Well I have made it through day 1! Have constantly thought about food though :( if I could remove my thoughts I could handle this better.

I have sat in staff room while all around me people have ate gorgeous food and fruit. So I'm guessing that a small hurdle.
On way home now and I'm going to try a hot chocolate shake before bed.

Here's to day 2 and may dig out my hypnotherapy cd to help with evil thoughts!

Hi Jo
I started on Sunday and the first 2 days for me were the worst. Am now on day 4 and feeling pretty good. I have only had shakes...not tried anything else but I have a shake in the morning, tetra at lunch, "meal" about 6pm then last shake during the evening. It seems to be going ok. I might try the soups but I'm not really a porridge person so probably won't bother with them. My weigh in will be Saturday. I've become a bit addicted to reading everyone's comments on here which I find a big help. I also find drinking the water pretty difficult. Hang on in there...we'll all get there
Jackie x

Hi everyone,

I'm Sam I'm on day 4 too, I find have the pre-made choc shake a great treat almost taste naughty xx

Hi all :)

I tried porridge this morning. Had to stop eating it before I threw up in staff room. Vile.
Had strawberry shake and hot Choc mint which were ok

Good luck girlies. This forum will keep me sane I think. Hope it gets better after day 3

Jo x

Day 2 has started well. I feel fine, and more positive than yesterday!

Breakfast is a chocolate shake that I'm currently sipping- lush! Think my fave so far and will deffo help with TOTM cravings!

Soup for lunch

Haddock and broccoli for tea

Choc shake for this evening while I catch up with sky + :))
Have to text consultant to swap porridges for shakes..I'm thinking chocolate lol

Am at home today so I'm planning to keep busy with housework.

Hope all doing well. And here's to the rest of day 2! Will report back later

Jo x

So i got to day 3!

Day 2 was awful. Had bad diarrhea from mid morning, by evening i felt so ill i so wanted a piece of toast, and WW was on my mind as being sooo much easier, i was actually convincing myself CWP wasnt for me. My hubby, bless him was researching and convinced me its a side effect that most people get. Convinced me not to cave yet!
Then my daughter who 8 could see i was struggling so she wrote me a little note that said 'no matter if you are skinny or fat i love you and think you are beautiful' :cry: Bless her so much. This is what convinced me to stick at it!
I went to bed at 8.30.
Am on 12 hour shift today, not had anything yet but i feel fine

Choc shake for breakfast
Chicken salad for lunch
Choc mint for tea
?? when i get home

If i can survive yesterday i can get through anything!
no ketosis yet i dont think :confused:

Heres to day 3

Jo x

Hiya Jo

Well done for sticking through that hard day...they can be awful! I have just started my 2nd attempt today...1st attempt had to be aborted due to illness. Keep at it will be worth it when we are skinny minnies lol. How tall are you? Im 5ft 5in want to get to at least 11stone so a long way to go lol! Will be worth it to change our bodies and the way we look at food. I cant wait to get rid of all this horrible blub.
Choc mint shakes are lovey iced, not ideal in this weather but they are really nice. I also make the chocolate tetras into hot chocolate and you can add way more water and make it a double drink so it lasts much longer. I also like the strawberry tetras diluted down with loads of water and ice!
Gonna buy myself a hot water bottle lol freezing already!
Good luck for the rest of the day and feel free to message me if you need a chat :D
xx

Back