From Lurker to Newbie!

Hello all! Have finally plucked up the courage to register and say hello:wave_cry:

I started on Diet Chef back in August and have been following the threads on here with interest, as well as reading back through the older ones.

I've found the whole of the MiniMins board full of inspiration really, whichever diet - so many determined people, and so much shared support.

Good to be here :)

Hi Margot :wave_cry:

I have been on DC for 6 days and so far so good, having said that though my husband has been away for a few days so tonight we went out to our local harvester, I think I was good just salad, chicken and plain jacket potato....but that's the most I have eaten in a week, my weigh is tomorrow so I hope this hasn't jeodised anything :confused:

I have been adding a daily low fat yogurt and fruit with my soup and veg or salad depending on my evening meal choice. I do like the concept as with other forms of weight loss ie, WW, SW all I seem to do is think about food, with DC it stops this....

You said you have been doing DC since August how have you found it and how are you getting on?:)

Hello there :)

I wouldn't have thought the meal you mentioned would have an impact on your weigh in. In my second week I had an evening event I had to attend with clients at work. Like you I tried to choose the best possible combination of foods (I had a small amount of lean steak with veg) and I didn't feel it was a 'cheat' at all. Plus as it's your first week you'll be looking at a bigger number anyway hopefully :cross:

I've been adding a small banana and apple to my daily menu, along with steamed veg to my evening meals, occasionally small portions of rice or pasta too. I don't feel deprived at all, in fact my diet is definitely more varied now than before.

It's been a good choice for me so far, I'm enjoying it too which is always half the battle.

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow :)

Hello Margot and London Mampy, welcome to DC! There seems to have been quite a few new people lately - I can't keep up with them all. :giggle:

You sound like you're both enjoying it so far which is great and I hope it continues.

Don't forget to keep us posted as to how you're getting on! :)

HI Margot and London Mampy just saying hello i'm a newbie to its a great diet and a great place to visit for support, itsy.

Back