From one extreme to the other...?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lisamac30, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.82%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Hi All,

I seem to have gone from 1 extreme to the other this month...i am eating probably less than half of what I would have eaten before, the last couple of days I haven't even eaten lunch as I haven't been hungry - has anyone else experienced this?

I'm happy in myself and with life in general at the moment but I keep questioning myself, weather it's because i'm frightened of putting weight on, I probably am but is that neccessarily a bad thing?

Cheers, :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    I get that sometimes as well. Sometimes I think it's the body's natural cycle.

Just as long as you're eating enough nutrition for each day, I think it's fine.

4. Lady_in_London

Lady_in_London Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I only get like that when I am in love, and as you can tell from my weight, it's been a lllloooonnnnngggg lllooooonnnnggggg time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.