From size 20/22 to size 16 in 84 days

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 27 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I just want to celebrate that I am now a size 16. Clothes bought at Matalan, Primark and H&M in size 16 are fitting me (slight muffin top with H&M jeans but I love confidently knowing that will be gone in a few weeks).

Maybe I wouldn't fit a topshop 16 (if they go up to a 16) but I'm happy to be fitting into the ones I have and i don't care what anyone else might say. I am a 16 now.

Just wanted newbies to get an idea of what can be achieved. I still have about 3 and half stone to lose to reach my goal so I think I can safely say I'll be a size 12 at the end of this (I'm 5ft 10 and large build).

I am proving all the doubters wrong. I am causing all the people who were judging me according to their own inability to stick at anything, to realise they were WRONG and they were judging themselves when they were judging me.

In a short space of time I can know, I am a size 12 and I am look better than many of them. Woo hoo. Roll on February next year (when I think I'll be at goal)

:party0038:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guinness_tester

Guinness_tester Full Member

well done you, this diet is amazing if you stick to it. congratualtions!!

I have had great success too, it has been life changing as I type this I have just returned from running 4 miles, part of my marathon training which I would never have dreamt of when i was over 25 stone.
    keep at it and the rest will fall off
    best wishes
    Alan The Big Diet

4. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done that's fantastic!
    I can't wait to get into a size 16 and I don't think it will be long as the 18's I'vejust got into are starting to feel a bit loose! I started out as as 20/22 too!
    I'm really looking forward to the January sales this year!

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

whoops it is mind blowing how quickly a pair of trousers can suddenly become baggy after finally get into them comfortably - I found I'd be able to wear them for a couple of weeks and then the next time I tried them on I was swimming in them. Enjoy the Jan sales.

Guiness - I admire you - can't say I'm doing too much additional exercise right now ... less than when I first started. And I think I should as I need toning up. But I'll have an active holiday (in two weeks time) so maybe that will give me the push I need to get active again in the new year. When is the marathon?

6. crazyjane

crazyjane Unzipping the fat suit

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yay yay and double yay!

I can squeeze into my size 24's now - just but know they will fit next week, started out as a 28 3 1/2 weeks ago and would have been a 30 for Christmas if I hadn't found you lot- god I love this diet!

here's to drinking and shrinking!

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

crazyjane that is ridiculous!!! What an achievement in such a short space of time! Wow.. keep going, it is clearly coming off you like a melting candle!

8. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

That's inspirational xxx

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done what a great achievement.

10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    wow thats great hun
    think i might have to buy some bits in the january sales, ive got on a pair of size 30 jeans, waists folded inand held up with a belt, my legs are swimming in them too
    little sad, bought 2 great tops 2 weeks ago, size 28 and there too big now, cos im big busted if i lean forward now everyone gets an eye full,lol

11. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Wow, that's amazing!

What an inspirational post. I'm currently on day 43--so not long now. Like you, I started at size 22 or so. Amazing to think that in another 6 weeks I might fit into a size 16--wow!

Can't wait... :D

12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Let us know how you go Lily - you might get there sooner than I did!
    summayah - bless you. It is so frustrating that the larger sizes don't come at the rock bottom prices of primark and Tescos. I gave up wearing jeans or trousers and started wearing dresses with boots and tights because I didn't want to pay out for new bottoms when I was moving through the sizes so quickly.

13. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hey Dancing, you have done brilliantly! And you will be into size 12s soon! I'm the same height as you and in 140 days I went from a 24 to a 12/14 (depending on the shop!) Keep it up, you're a star!

Dancing likes this.
  14. ava

ava Silver Member

Well done, what a fantastic achievement. You'll be a size 12 before you know it :D

15. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Congratulations hunny you're doing amazing :-D i bought my 1st size 16 top a few weeks ago and was grinning from ear to ear all night when i was wearing it teehee

16. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done hun that is fantastic news, wouldn't it be good it we could bottle the feeling and sell it - we'd make a fortune. Here's to making all the doubters eat their words!!

Georgie
    x

17. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Ah, that's great. It must give you such a fantastic feeling.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    That's brilliant and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

20. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You're an inspiration! It's wonderful to hear people being so happy about what they have achieved - makes me feel optimistic and happy too!

21. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woohoo! Well done - that's a fantastic achievement! x

22. Kaf

Kaf Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done thats amazing!!! I started 12 days ago and a size 22/24 my 22 are now big on me its really exciting and kind of unreal in the aspect that in 12 weeks i could also be a 16!!! so strange but also fantastic!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.