• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Frozen muller lights!!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
All we need now is for summer to return... brrrr... it turned chilly yesterday here!

Does anyone know if this is available in the states? I also cannot find yogurt that does not contain added fructose (even the fat free). Is fat free Greek yogurt ok even if it has some carbohydrates?

Atropos

Gold Member
As long as the carbohydrate is the naturally occuring milk sugar (lactose) present in all dairy produce, (and not something added by a manufacturer) then fat free greek yogurt is fine (in fact I get through at least half a tub-full everyday)

I just tried this with an ice cream maker! It makes them a froyo (frozen yog / whippy) consistency...I could probably make it more solid by popping it in the freezer for a while after but hey! Who can wait for that? Super yummy! Had mine with banana and two mini meringues. Going to try every flavour I can now! :D

I know it has dark choc sprinkles, but i bet the limited edition mint yoghurt is amazeballs frozen!

Does anyone know if this is available in the states? I also cannot find yogurt that does not contain added fructose (even the fat free). Is fat free Greek yogurt ok even if it has some carbohydrates?

Face total 0% Greek yogurt is great. Available in Costco too. My hubby and I actually switched to the Kirkland brand cos it was cheaper and just as nice :)

this is SUCH a great idea- mmmm frozen mullar lights- i wonder what frozen mullar rice would be like as I'm a fan of it warm!?!?

I'm a newbie here so looking forard to following you! x

Sorry no muller rice....its carbs..... and they recommend natural yoghurt and add your own flavouring but I eat muller lights vanilla and toffee and lose but if I stall I'll have to stop eating them hope that helps x

Remember muller lights are full of sugar so you're better using fat and sugar free! X