Frozen pizza??

xMamabearx

Hey ladies,

I'm a newbie to the site so i hope im posting this is the right place :)

Been at ww for 9 weeks and down 17 and a half pounds.... still along way to go but im getting a little bored of my dinners. i have a major craving for a spicy pizza and a nice salad.... Can u recommend any tasty pizza's that are ww friendly??

Well done on weight loss,
Why don't u make your own one with a wrap, Tom purée, spicy chicken, veg & cheese... WW friendly & really tasty ... Hope this helps Hun, keep up the good work....

Asda's do a lovely BBQ chicken stone bake frozen pizza which is 12 pro points for half! I have half one day with butternut squash chips and the other half the next day with salad! Really yummy and cheap x.

Oh Marie81 thats sounds yum!! Just what i had in mind but im in ROI with no Asda iver here! :'-( Butternut squash chips is definitely something i'll be trying tho :)

Laineymcd i like the idea of the wrap pizza! I would imagine you could get a fairly big portion making your pizza with a wrap base.... I have days when im content on frequent small portions and other days i'd eat a whole cow in one sitting! ;) sounds nice and filling for ny hungray days!

thanks girls x

Half a Goodfellas Cajun chicken pizza with peppers is around 12 points

Half a pizza express sloppy Giuseppe (fresh pizza) is 12 points as well

I made a home made pizza a couple of weekends ago and it was 9 points, Which was better then 16 points for 3 slices of a dominos large veg supreme that did have a stuffed crust tho, I think I might be slightly obsessed with pizza x

I use ww wraps 3 pts passatta 0 pts then mozzerala cheese 3pts cheddar 3pts and any other bits you want to add but basic pizza 9 pts and its gorgeous x x

Thanks Giles86! Ive actually seen those pizza's in Tesco but never thought they'd be reasonable points wise! Defo one for the shopping list :)

I hate buying foods that i dont already know there points value..... Id end up eating them regardless and most likely end up doing serious damage!8-O

Bless my baby boy who dreads going shopping with me!! Im like a fool going around the supermarket,trying to point before i put them in the trolley! :D The weekly shop has turned into a 2 hour expedition :)

I think some of the ww ready meals are ok and i have tried both the fresh and frozen pizza but I get bored of them very quickly. Maybe its just me, but i find im satisfied for longer with 'normal' food x

No problem it's surprising that they aren't as bad as I thought they would be!
Have you got an iPhone? If you do there is an app called ultimate value diary costs. £1.49 and it let's you scan barcodes and gives you the points if the barcode isn't recognised it has a calculator to work it out.
I never go shopping without it as it means I can point everything (yes I am that sad!) plus it has a handy eating out section too x

Back