Frozen veg..

ChubLock

Silver Member
In my stupidity, I thought frozen veg was 0 points so I've been filling up with that at meal times!

I was told today that I should point every portion and that even carrot packs from Boots have a points value.

Boo!

Who was it told you that??? Most veggies are 0 points whether fresh or frozen.

Ive double checked the shopping guide and almost all are free (including frozen carrots)

Oh, it was another WW on placement who told me. I've never done it before and she's been doing it longer then me so I took her word for it.

I've been eating the mixed veg from sainsbury's which has cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and peas in. Should I just point the peas?

Yay, I can carry on eating frozen veg :D

Rubbish! All veg is zero points regardless of whether they are fresh or frozen except for:

Sweet potatoes
Potatoes
Parnships
Peas
Sweetcorn
Broad beans
Soya beans

Can't think of any others.

WOW ive gone for EEEeekkkkkkkkk TO aarhhhhhhhhh .. in 30 seconds reading that post lol ...

thank goodness for that i eat loads of frozen carrots and broccli! ... phew!

The things people say heh? I have a friend who says that you shouldn't eat fruit in the afternoon as your body can't digest it, well thats rubbish your body will digest digestable food at any time of the day, I personally thinks thats her own justification for just not eating half the time!

Back