• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

+*+ FRUIT of the day +*+

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
*Grapes (tesco had an offer on, 2 500g punnets for £2.50 I think)!
*Frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants, black currants, black berries) swirled in with my fat free yoghurt to sweeten it.
*Frozen mango chunks in my water as ice cubes, then they turn into a snack for when I've finished the glass! :D
*Bananas.
*Cherry tomatoes cut up in pasta sauces.

weemo

Trying again!!!
Banana, apple, strawberries and a tub of Sainsburys tropical fruit salad (mango, pineapple, grapes, melon and kiwi) which was 10p! I was doing my shopping when they were marking down the fruit and veg!

Last edited:

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
more melon

*angie*

loves food and cooking
blueberries, banana and tomatoes.

I am quite surprised, I thought I would have had more than this (I am sure I normally do, or am I just deluding myself??!?) - this has really highlighted this issue for me. tomorrow I shall aim for more :)

good thread ...

blueberries, banana and tomatoes.

I am quite surprised, I thought I would have had more than this (I am sure I normally do, or am I just deluding myself??!?) - this has really highlighted this issue for me. tomorrow I shall aim for more :)

good thread ...
I thought that when I wrote mine down, but how much have you had? I ate a punnet of strawberries, punnet of blackberries and a sliced pack of melon.....when you put it into that terms it's actually quite alot, I think :D

I love it when they mark down the fruit and veg, it gives me the chance to try out something I wouldn't have bought at full price!

I'm never that lucky to catch it!! Do they usually do it about a certain time(ish)? I'd save a bomb if I managed to fathom out when :D

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
handful of grapes so far

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Today (so far ...)

fruit: Blueberries and a banana with breakfast. Morning snack of satsuma and banana. a tomato with lunch -better than yesterday :rolleyes:

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Lol - a tomato is a fruit ;)

I do try and keep a tally of total F&V though - I aim for 6 each day ... this extra fruit will be helping too

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
ive not done well at all today, been really busy but will make sure to eat 3 pieces throught the rest of the night!

weemo

Trying again!!!
I'm never that lucky to catch it!! Do they usually do it about a certain time(ish)? I'd save a bomb if I managed to fathom out when :D
About 5ish in my local sainsburys and tesco and then again in the evening, not sure what time, probably 8ish.

I have not ate much fruit today so am going to make a better effort tomorrow ~ I just had a banana, apple and cherry tomatoes.