fruit tea

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by gonnabesmall, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi please help.
    for the last couple of weeks ive been drinking lemon green tea thinking it was good as i dont have milk with it ,but ive just realised it may have a syn value because its fruit.please could someone find the syn value...if any please ,thank you very much.

i also bought a tescos fruit tea today which is blackcurrant and apple infusion cant find syn value for this either,do you think it would be synned x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DebbieMiller1981

DebbieMiller1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Herbal teas are free. I often have fruity green tea and it's good for losses x

4. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    wow thank you,what a releif.yes i thought green tea was good for weight loss.are they all good for losses?.thanks for ansering so quickly,i can go and try one now and be guilt free.x

5. DebbieMiller1981

DebbieMiller1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Sw
    Green tea is supposed to be good and works for me- I do like to have the flavoured green tea though to spice it up a bit. The Twinings mixed pack is lovely, especially the orange one. Not a fan of non-green-tea-fruit teas personally though so can't say what they are like for losses but I assume same as normal tea x

6. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks girls,what with galaxy bubbles on offer and tea will have to go now lol.love to try the strawberry and mangoeone x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.