1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fruit-tella, Where are you????

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lonestitcher, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Please can anyone find the syn value for Fruit-tella (especially the ones with liquorice).

The packs have no nutritional values (so can't use syns calculator) and I can't find them on the SW syns online section.

I managed to find the parent company listed, but it only lists Mentos and not any of the Fruit-tella.

I've even looked on the Fruit-tella website but the three language options don't include English :(

If you manage to find them, can you just tell me where you found them??!!?

Thanks for reading..
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Fruit-Tella - Candy

1. Servings: 1 piece
    Calories16Sodium0 mgTotal Fat1 gPotassium0 mgSaturated0 gTotal Carbs0 gPolyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 gMonounsaturated0 gSugars0 gTrans0 gProtein0 gCholesterol0 mg Vitamin A0%Calcium0%Vitamin C0%Iron0%

hope this helps i have gone on the 20 cal per 1 syn rule and say they are 1 syn per sweet.
  4. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Thank you so much!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.