1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

FRUIT TERRINE now with pics

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by niknaks, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

A colleage passed on this reciepe after she gave me some to try. It's delicious.

I have made my own batch just now but waiting for it to set but will take a picture and add it to this thread later on.

Anyway the recipe.....

2 SACHETS OF SUGAR FREE JELLY
    2 VANILLA MULLER LIGHTS
    1X 500G VERY LOW FAT FROMAGE FRAIS
    CANDEREL AND VANILLA ESSENCES
    FRUIT (STRAWBERRIES OR TANGERINES ETC)
    DIET LEMONADE

Make up sugar free jelly 1/2 with water 1/2 lemonade.
    Arrange some fruiton the bottom of a dish and pour 1/2 of the jelly so it covers fruit.
    Place into fridge until set.
    Kep the rest of the jelly out of the fridge and mix with 2 vanilla mullerlight yoghurts.
    When the jelly in the fridge is set pour the jelly and the yoghurt over to make a custard effect.
    Mix the fromage frais canderel and vanilla essences and pour over set fruit and jelly
    Place into fridge until set.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Hi the two sugar free jellies seem to be 2 syns per pack so total of 4 syns for the whole pud. I make something similar (use quark and not fromage frais) and that is 4 syns for the whole thing..but we share it betwenn just 4 of us so 1 syn per serving. It's so yummy! I'm going to try it with the orange and choc mullerlights to see how that tastes. :)

4. niknaks

I used hartleys sugar free sachets. They are 1.5 syns each so 3 syns for the whole thing. Thanks for bringing that to my attention hun! xxx

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Thank you both of you, 2 lovely recipes.

6. niknaks

I have uploaded some pics of my terrine. Though instead of fromage frais i used bananna and custard muller light with choco sprinkles on top

Attached Files:

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

That looks really nice, I could just dive in now with my spoon in hand, LOL...