fruitandcoffee does Lighter Life

fruitandcoffee

Hello! I have decided to try Lighter Life having been inspired by a friend with a big loss. Also because I can buy the products in Superdrug and not have to go to a consultant like other plans.

I am having 3-4 packs a day. I have discovered I don't like the soup - just tastes like flavoured salt - so will be sticking to shakes and bars I think.

I am 5'9 and currently weigh 12 stone 5 lbs. I would like to get down to 10 stone, maybe 9 and a half but I'll see how it goes.

Starting today 30th June I have had:

B: toffee bar
L: banana shake
S: half a peanut bar
D: chocolate shake

I had a few sips of the soup but chucked it because it was vile! First day is going ok. Lots of water and I don't feel too hungry, a bit shaky though.

Good luck with LL! I was on it for a very long time too a few years ago, it does work - just like any VLCD. It'll be hard for a bit, but after the first week it does actually get easier. You will feel less hungry. You might also find that your tastes change, so you could try another soup in a few weeks time, it might not taste as bad as it did on the first go. :)
Have you tried the savoury packs? I did the diet almost exclusively on the sweet shakes as savoury dinner types weren't available yet, but they are good for some variety. Or you can try and switch to another variation of a VLCD like Exante / Slim & Save / Lipotrim, they're all very similar (and cheaper), and will deliver the shakes to your door.

Good luck with LL! I was on it for a very long time too a few years ago, it does work - just like any VLCD. It'll be hard for a bit, but after the first week it does actually get easier. You will feel less hungry. You might also find that your tastes change, so you could try another soup in a few weeks time, it might not taste as bad as it did on the first go. :)
Have you tried the savoury packs? I did the diet almost exclusively on the sweet shakes as savoury dinner types weren't available yet, but they are good for some variety. Or you can try and switch to another variation of a VLCD like Exante / Slim & Save / Lipotrim, they're all very similar (and cheaper), and will deliver the shakes to your door.

Well I have already broken it :( I have IBS and I had an awful attack yesterday, I don't know if it's just an attack or if it's because of the shakes. I ended up eating something after because I felt so weak and awful I needed some energy. I do want to give this a go though. I didn't like the savoury soup and my friend said not to eat the actual meal packets because they cause the losses to slow down? I'm going to give my stomach a rest for the weekend and eat food that I know calms it down and then try again on Monday. IBS ruins everything though so I really hope it will be ok :( I do like the look of Exante though so I might try that!

Back