1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Snacks Fruity Tea Loaf

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by muppetgirly, 5 February 2009 Social URL.

1. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Lite
    This is from the SW website.....I have made this loads and I love it!

1 cup cold black tea
    227g/8oz dried fruit
    227g/8oz self raising flour
    2 medium eggs beaten
    6 tbsp sweetener (doesn't come out very sweet)

• Place the fruit and tea in a mixing bowl and soak for at least 2 hours (best over night)
    • add the rest of the ingredients and mix gently
    • line a loaf tin with greasproof paper sprayed with fry light
    • Transfer mix to tin
    • bake at 180C/350F/gas mk 4 for 40-50 mins
    • allow to cool slightly, tip out and cut into 15 slices.
    4 SYN per slice (less if you use the fruit as a HEX)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ive tasted this before and it was delicious. How many syns would it be if i used my HEB?
  4. nannujan

nannujan New Member

yeah :character00180: sounds very nice....Its good to have as an evening drink:candledinner:.....really apetizing....:beer8:

Yesterday I made an interesting snack at our tea time:479:...I couldnt beleivemy eyes as it was soo tasty that it drove my family off:grouphugg:...

Guys,...do trust me and try it all you need is just macaroni and cheese,Flour and some toppings like fresh cream or starwberry......[​IMG]
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.