Frumpster

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I tried to Private message you, but not heard anything so don't know if you got it...Tell me a bit about yourself...Love

Hi Nicki

Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. Just seen my message, and this post.

There's not much to tell to be honest, i'm pretty boring :D

I'm nearly 30...yikes! I have a 2 year old son, Harry who is going through the 'terrible twos' to the extreme. I am married. I am 16 stone :)eek: ) and keep trying cd 790 and falling of the wagon.

We're going to Orlando in September and i'm desperate to get down to 11½ stone by then. I am now resigning myself to the fact that I will probably only get to 13 as I haven't left enough time to get 4½ stone off.

I used to have loads of interests like playing Tennis, going out with my mates, clothes shopping...but since gaining so much weight I pretty much just stay in with Harry or pop into Chester for an hour. I don't really have any friends as we moved from Newcastle down here and now it's just the odd text/call from mates.

I love cheesey tv programmes, Ugly Betty, Big Brother, Ramsays Nightmares, Appentice, Wags Boutique :)rolleyes: ) oooh, and Hollyoaks my fave!

Speak soon!

Frumpster.x.

ps. just read back over what i've written and it looks like a lonely hearts advert :D

Hi Nicki

Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. Just seen my message, and this post.

There's not much to tell to be honest, i'm pretty boring :D

I'm nearly 30...yikes! I have a 2 year old son, Harry who is going through the 'terrible twos' to the extreme. I am married. I am 16 stone :)eek: ) and keep trying cd 790 and falling of the wagon.

We're going to Orlando in September and i'm desperate to get down to 11½ stone by then. I am now resigning myself to the fact that I will probably only get to 13 as I haven't left enough time to get 4½ stone off.

I used to have loads of interests like playing Tennis, going out with my mates, clothes shopping...but since gaining so much weight I pretty much just stay in with Harry or pop into Chester for an hour. I don't really have any friends as we moved from Newcastle down here and now it's just the odd text/call from mates.

I love cheesey tv programmes, Ugly Betty, Big Brother, Ramsays Nightmares, Appentice, Wags Boutique :)rolleyes: ) oooh, and Hollyoaks my fave!

Speak soon!

Frumpster.x.

ps. just read back over what i've written and it looks like a lonely hearts advert :D

Bless you, well give me a shout if you want to meet for coffee, I work in Chester during the week and can always meet at lunchtime if you fancy. I work in Weaver Street and frequent Cafe Nero's on lower bridge street quite often!!I am 32 (yikes) married with a 14 month old son (George) who is lovely, bless him. I am doing SS and have been for the last 12 weeks (I think it is).. but if you need to chat give me a shout..Love

Hi Nikki

I'm still here, I have hardly been on here the last few days.

I have took it upon myself to do CD 50/50 (I have my packs for brekky and lunch then have a normal tea :rolleyes: )

I have 4 weeks worth of packs in the cupboard as I paid and collected on pay day...a way of ensuring I wouldn't go astray. I feel loads better and the weight is coming off slow but steady. I know I'm not doing the plan properly, but this way suits me at the moment, as soon as I feel brave enough i'm going back on 790.

How are you? Races started today...traffic was a nightmare around town.

Take care

Frumpster.x.

Hi Nikki

I'm still here, I have hardly been on here the last few days.

I have took it upon myself to do CD 50/50 (I have my packs for brekky and lunch then have a normal tea :rolleyes: )

I have 4 weeks worth of packs in the cupboard as I paid and collected on pay day...a way of ensuring I wouldn't go astray. I feel loads better and the weight is coming off slow but steady. I know I'm not doing the plan properly, but this way suits me at the moment, as soon as I feel brave enough i'm going back on 790.

How are you? Races started today...traffic was a nightmare around town.

Take care

Frumpster.x.

Well I work near enough opposite the racecourse so yes traffic was a nightmare, luckily I finished work early so beat most of the traffic, but tomorrow I have to go into work then go to wrexham maelor then come back to work so that will be fun!!You can do this diet, if you want to chat anytime just private message me or we will arrange to go for a coffee?Love

Back