Frumpy Mummy to Yummy Mummy Diary

Safia

Gold Member
Mmm thought i would start my diary today the day before i start. Really looking foward to losing weight but worried about failing. Once i start tomorrow i hope ketosis comes quickand i really hope the rubbish i ate today doesnt affect me going into ketosis! Got my new scales so wil weigh myself tomorrow x

Ok so weighed myself in the morning and weigh 16st8lb!
I started the morning off with the choc shake and it wasnt that bad after i added more water and one sweetner tablet. I also had some green tea which i didnt like but i dont like normal tea without milk or sugar either. I was still hungry after having the shake, green tea and 1 litre of water but after a little walk as i had to drop my daughter off to nursery i dont feel that hungry.
For lunch i am having the choc orange bar and i am struggling to finish it, its vile yuckkkk. Its so bad that i am looking foward to my green tea!

Hi and welcome Safia (love the name!) :hug99: xx

If you have the vanilla shake, a tip I picked up off here was to split it into 3 or 4 servings, and have hot with a spoon of coffee, makes yummy lattes. :D

Safia said:
Ok so weighed myself in the morning and weigh 16st8lb!
I started the morning off with the choc shake and it wasnt that bad after i added more water and one sweetner tablet. I also had some green tea which i didnt like but i dont like normal tea without milk or sugar either. I was still hungry after having the shake, green tea and 1 litre of water but after a little walk as i had to drop my daughter off to nursery i dont feel that hungry.
For lunch i am having the choc orange bar and i am struggling to finish it, its vile yuckkkk. Its so bad that i am looking foward to my green tea!

Hey safia welcome, I'm sure u wil fly through ur journey first few days are always hard, but it does get easy, u can add a drop of milk to coffee n tea it does not affect ur weight loss, I have always added milk n really has never made a difference! Bars well I hve never tried emm soo don't know ! I prefer my shakes, I always start my day wiv a ltr of water, n then follow with a cuppa! I usually don't have my first shake till 12.30ish!! Good look on ur slim journey xx

Hey gigglepants I am looking foward to mixing some coffee in the vanilla shake but before i do that i want to try them out as they are. I think next month i will be ordering just the shakes as the thought of the bars are turning my stomach but will have to finish them.
Hey shini I was thinking of putting milk in my tea after i got into ketosis and only have the one tea a day to make sure i dont get my caffeine withdrawal headaches as they are killers but lets see how it goes as the green tea definately tasted a lot better than the bar lol.
At first i wasnt sure but now i know i definately will be doing exante 100% for a 100 days as it isnt as bad as i thought apart from the nausea which i hope goes away after ketosis x

I hated the choc orange bars, but they've grown on me now. Ever since I started to pick the bits of choc out and save them to the end (lol I only eat those at home!) :ashamed0005: :D

Had the tomato and basil soup for lunch and it was truely awful. The only way i finished it was because hubby was standing over me to make sure i finished it! Even the large amount of black pepper i put in didnt help! I think i am really going to struggle with the soups and bars but will finish my 28 days supply. At the end of the month i will also be getting a sample from slim and save to see if they taste any better and maybe switch as they have so much more variety and i can choose what i want in my bumper pack.
On the plus side despite the soup being awful i am full and not hungry. I have also had 3 litres of water plus 2 green teas and 1 cup of bouilion x

Safia said:
Had the tomato and basil soup for lunch and it was truely awful. The only way i finished it was because hubby was standing over me to make sure i finished it! Even the large amount of black pepper i put in didnt help! I think i am really going to struggle with the soups and bars but will finish my 28 days supply. At the end of the month i will also be getting a sample from slim and save to see if they taste any better and maybe switch as they have so much more variety and i can choose what i want in my bumper pack.
On the plus side despite the soup being awful i am full and not hungry. I have also had 3 litres of water plus 2 green teas and 1 cup of bouilion x

Ooh dear! Poor u lol, wel I'm not a fan of soups lol I prefer the shakes, I hve tried the SS shakes m uuuh they r horrible ... Do not like emm but the bars r really nice.. Well done for getting through day1 !! Xx

Hi safia and welcome, you'l do fine hun, a lot on here are looking at the SS route as there just seems to be more variety on there. For now you will just have to think it's a means to an end and not forever x. I do agree about the soups the veg is the only one I like, the soups are not too bad if you split them as there not so thick then.

I cant believe i got through day 1 without feeling that hungry. I am starting to feel hungry now and just want to crawl into bed but just waiting to feed my son at around 10 so by then i will most probably have a very loud grumbly tummy! x

Safia said:
I cant believe i got through day 1 without feeling that hungry. I am starting to feel hungry now and just want to crawl into bed but just waiting to feed my son at around 10 so by then i will most probably have a very loud grumbly tummy! x

Lmao!!

Safia said:

Lmao!! Tummy monsters r trying to come out lol!!! Sooo don't let them!! N u will feel loads better tomorrow xx

Hi there

I started about 8 weeks ago at 17stone and I am happily at 14stone 8 today. It just falls off. The pain is WORTH it. The days just fly by. Now I have to admit that I really like everything that Exante has to offer - all the soups in particular but that may be because I did Lipotrim a few years back and if you want to try VILE try that - the bars are so unbelievably bad I cannot find words and would rather starve to death than eat them - so I must say that Exante was a pleasant surprise for me when I got the packs.

I always have milk in my tea and coffee and it hasnt affected me at all. And the "getting into ketosis" pain is not THAT bad - I havent found it so anyway. I just get a bit grumpy and cold one evening and then tada I am in ketosis in the morning. its harder on my poor husband than me really cos I turn into a b/witch!!!

You are doing really well and are clearly in the right mindset to do this. Focus on each day and dont worry about tomorrow or the length of time it will take or the amount of weight you have to lose. The days just pass if you focus on staying on the diet "right now". After a few days the shock of not eating wears off totally and then after about three weeks the body totally adjusts to being in ketosis. DRINK THE WATER. And get lots of sleep.

Belle
And becoming a minimins addict also helps!!

Bellerine said:
Hi there

I started about 8 weeks ago at 17stone and I am happily at 14stone 8 today. It just falls off. The pain is WORTH it. The days just fly by. Now I have to admit that I really like everything that Exante has to offer - all the soups in particular but that may be because I did Lipotrim a few years back and if you want to try VILE try that - the bars are so unbelievably bad I cannot find words and would rather starve to death than eat them - so I must say that Exante was a pleasant surprise for me when I got the packs.

I always have milk in my tea and coffee and it hasnt affected me at all. And the "getting into ketosis" pain is not THAT bad - I havent found it so anyway. I just get a bit grumpy and cold one evening and then tada I am in ketosis in the morning. its harder on my poor husband than me really cos I turn into a b/witch!!!

You are doing really well and are clearly in the right mindset to do this. Focus on each day and dont worry about tomorrow or the length of time it will take or the amount of weight you have to lose. The days just pass if you focus on staying on the diet "right now". After a few days the shock of not eating wears off totally and then after about three weeks the body totally adjusts to being in ketosis. DRINK THE WATER. And get lots of sleep.

Belle
And becoming a minimins addict also helps!!

Hey belle thanks for the boost x
For me more than hunger the main issue is taste of the packs but never mind will definately stick to it as i already feel less bloated. Drinking loads of water too as i dont want to get constipated and suffer the consequences like i usually do! Lol wish i could hav more sleep but with 3 under 5s not much chance and with the latest addition right now drinking milk i can feel a headache coming on. If it wasnt for minimins and the support of lovely people like you on here i would have never done another vlcd after a bad experiance with cd. Whenever i had a wobble yesterday i would come on here and read and it really gave me the strength to carry on x

Good morning safia, have a fab day hun. I agree reading the diaries helps immensely, motivating. :hug99: xx

Back