Frustrated and on a low eb...

angelwings25

Likes Vanilla Lattes
Hi everyone, im sort of new on here, am usually loggin into the WLS forum but have been attending Weight Watchers for 2 months now and so far i've lost 5 lbs. Its so frustrating, i do it by the book and i try so hard and one week i'm up then i'm down there was a pattern at first but now it seems to just fit my mood. I didn't feel like i'd lost any this week and according to Wii Fit i've put on 3lbs i mean for goodness sake what do i have to do to get my body to lose weight??? I suffer with terrible PCS (polycystic ovaries) which means my body absorbs a lot more sugar so i have to cut out refind carbs etc to try and achieve the best also my metabolism is proper slow and i used to skip breakfast but since i started WW i have my 3 meals a day and i track everything online and in the folder and i admit there are times i go a bit off the straight and narrow and i plan plan plan plan plan like my ww leader said and it does help me emotionally but weight wise i don't know whats going on anymore.

Thanks for listening I just felt the need to share with likeminded people, i do have enthusiasm and i want to do this so i know that is there and i LOVE cooking so i use all WW recipes and my o/h is loving the new menu each week its great fun so i guess that is something but i've hit a bit of a slum and feel a bit crap today. I've got my weigh-in tonight at 6.30 and im dreading it again. :( :cry:

Thanks again for listening xxx (or reading!) Love Laura xx

Hi Laura
vitual hug coming your way. This is a tough journey for you mentally and physically but you are on the right path and that is the main thing. You recognise that eating healthily and exercise is the best direction but you are struggling to get your head to follow your advise. It WILL follow, you have just got to keep plugging away. The scales are cruel mistresses to us all and I have told myself every week to stay off them and only get weighed on Monday with my leader. And every week I am on them at least once, it is my motivation or so I believed. A friend once told me, get your head in order, stay off the scales and see if you can walk further than you did last week. For years I was a slave to the scale and if I hadn't lost the weight I wanted to lose, I would blame myself then go and eat, vicious circle.
It takes a lot of head healing as I call it to get the pieces in place and the only way I did it was to learn to like myself, stop fighting and take control. Stop blaming and start encouraging. And if the scales said a small loss, I would see if I could walk further than I did last week. I hope you can gain something from my ramblings, WW will come good in the end because it doesn't use the word DIET, it's a lifestyle change meanwhile big hugs to you :) have a better day :D

Lizx

Thank you Liz you speak the truth and it has helped. Ok so today is a bad day but as I say to my leader and she says to me this is a fresh week for me to re-focus my energies. I am going to do it strict, bang on 27 points and just try harder. There was one week where i did this and it made a difference but i sometimes find when im bored im eating without thinking its so silly. im jsut eating and yes im being honest and putting it down on my tracker but im not thinking of the points consumption and if i go over 2 points i think oh well but i shouldnt i know that i just gotta get my head together like you said. I told my bf and confessed how i was feeling but he just said u bloated yourself and i was like no thats not what i said but he is in a lot of pain at the mo cuz he broke his wrist and we spent all of this evening in A&E making me miss WW not intentional although it feels like it was i hate missing it i just feel guilty when i shouldn't. anyway its me rambling now but i dont see what you said as rambling, it was lovely to see such an understanding response and i truly appreciate it from my bottom of my heart. thank you again so so so much xxx Laura xxx

Laura
big hugs to you XX:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Hi Laura

hope today is a better day than yesterday and you feel you are in a good place. You can make the changes and just keep believing in yourself.
In my kitchen I have put a saying on the wall just to help when I feel poo

Losers LET it happen
Winners MAKE it happen

take care

Lizx

Back