Frustrating!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 17 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just still can't seem to get passed that 11st 4lbs mark.....ARGHHHH

At this weeks weigh in my CDC scales showed a pound gain :mad: butmy scales showed a pound loss, it's not fair. :( Mind you i have to be honest i took my hubby away for the weekend for his birthday & ate well & when i say well i MEAN VERY WELL....lol

My CDC was amazed that i had only gained a pound when i told her what i's eaten (on stage 4) but the child in me wanted to sream...."it's not fair my scales said i was 11st 3lbs which means i lost a pound" Mind the TOTM is due any day now so that'll not have helped....

Never mind maybe next week will show a good loss, I WILL GET INTO THE 10'S IF IT KILLS ME.....LOL

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    You will get there Mandi. Im sure that if you ate a lot at the weekend and its totm you will be retaining some water. I'll bet you get a great loss next week.

4. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mandi,

You've done so incredibly well - you deserve to be in the 10's and you soon will be I'm sure..

Good Luck for a great week and maybe you'll be in the lower 11's next week - keep positive..

H xx

5. princess farkie

princess farkie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Grit your teeth Fuzzy and soldier on!!! It's sooo frustrating to be so nearly there and not have your bod cooperate with your brain. Try giving your bod a stern talking to in the mirror ... I assure you that you will see a loss next week! Always works for me :D

Good luck hun
    x

6. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Fuzzy,

Well done on how far you have got - start visualising seeing yourself getting past this point - see the scales in your mind going to the weight you want 1lb by 1lb.

You can do it.

Nicola

7. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Chin up Mandi! It's just a little blip between the scales, that's how I'd see it. Keep your mindset on losing those last few lbs (not much when you see how much you've lost all together is it?) :D

You Can Do It!! :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.