Fry Light

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
I was just wondering where people buy their Fry Light from?
As I have seen all the different varieties advertised in magazines etc but can only ever find the olive oil, sunflower oil and BBQ ones and I would like to try the others, in particular the Salad Light.
I shop at Waitrose and Tesco x

in tesco's you will find the frylight with the oils. the salad light is normally with the salad creams etc.

I thought they had stopped doing the salad one, but I am obviously mistaken. I get my ordinary fry light from Asda. Oh and the wok one from there as well. :)

in tesco's you will find the frylight with the oils. the salad light is normally with the salad creams etc.
Yeh I have looked with the oils and salad creams etc and its not there. I assume they still sell Salad Light as I keep seeing it advertised but I can't find it!!
Waitrose only does the olive oil and sunflower oil ones and Tesco does those two and the BBQ one but that's it.
( Obviously I'm talking about my local stores not in general)
I have an Asda nearby I may have to venture in there today

my asda only does olive oil and sunflower oil now :( no salad lights in there. my tesco has the better than butter one, and the barbecue one and i think they have the sunflower and olive oil one too. theyre bloody expensive though arnt they!! we're moving venues next week for our slimming world group, and my consultant was going through her stuff and had loads of those summer books from this year. anyway i ended up with 3 and there was voucher in there for 50p off frylight so i bought 3 bottles for £1 each this week lol

can we not buy frylight online anywhere? x

my asda only does olive oil and sunflower oil now :( no salad lights in there. my tesco has the better than butter one, and the barbecue one and i think they have the sunflower and olive oil one too. theyre bloody expensive though arnt they!! we're moving venues next week for our slimming world group, and my consultant was going through her stuff and had loads of those summer books from this year. anyway i ended up with 3 and there was voucher in there for 50p off frylight so i bought 3 bottles for £1 each this week lol

can we not buy frylight online anywhere? x

This is the same as asda in eastbourne :( all these lovely different sprays in the mag and I can't get them boo hoooo x

I've gotten mine from asda and tescos mostly though seen it in other stores. Never seen salad light though I keep looking.

Supermarkets aren't selling the salad ones over the winter and frylight FB said there's no other place to get them. Other fry lights, I get from Tesco or Asda :) Only tried the original one but I would like to try buttery!

Back