Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

frylight oil

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mrshoggie, 16 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mrshoggie

mrshoggie Member

hi can anyone help, i have been using frylight for sw chips, sw roast potaotes, frying onion etc but im a bit worried because i have been using quite a lot maybe about 20 sprays at a time, i know thats only 1 calory per spray but even so i am worried thats still too much, any idea anyone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I use lots. Always have done!! Probably a dozen sprays when I do eggs and more for chips and roasties. Don't worry, I don't think you can do much damage with fry light.

4. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My C was saying the other day to use as much as you want as long as you don't unscrew the top and pour it in :) Once you get used to cooking with it you'll probably not need to use as much I've found.

5. Anna24

Anna24 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    swimming world
    hi can any one tell me where u can get the salad frylight please i live in portsmouth uk and cant find it can find all the ofthers though thanks anna x

6. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only ever seen it in Morrisons

7. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    could someone reccomend the best fry light to use for chips n roasties please

8. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    I personally dont use actual frylight, but the aresol sprays - what ever is on offer! they all seem to work the same. I just dont like the pump action on the frylight bottle.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.