frylight oil

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mrshoggie, 16 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mrshoggie

mrshoggie Member

hi can anyone help, i have been using frylight for sw chips, sw roast potaotes, frying onion etc but im a bit worried because i have been using quite a lot maybe about 20 sprays at a time, i know thats only 1 calory per spray but even so i am worried thats still too much, any idea anyone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I use lots. Always have done!! Probably a dozen sprays when I do eggs and more for chips and roasties. Don't worry, I don't think you can do much damage with fry light.

4. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My C was saying the other day to use as much as you want as long as you don't unscrew the top and pour it in :) Once you get used to cooking with it you'll probably not need to use as much I've found.

5. Anna24

Anna24 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    swimming world
    hi can any one tell me where u can get the salad frylight please i live in portsmouth uk and cant find it can find all the ofthers though thanks anna x

6. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've only ever seen it in Morrisons

7. R.G

R.G Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    could someone reccomend the best fry light to use for chips n roasties please

8. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    I personally dont use actual frylight, but the aresol sprays - what ever is on offer! they all seem to work the same. I just dont like the pump action on the frylight bottle.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.