Full n final diary! EE

looy24

I'm starting a new diary cos I keep missing my wknds out which is usually wen i go a bit off course so this time I'm determined to write in it everyday n b true to myself by putting in the good n bad times n maybe writing in it wen I feel the urge to over syn then hopefully it'll help me not to. Ere goes

Sun 4/3/12
Breakfast: melon

Dinner: bacon (no fat) egg, tinned tomatoes, beans, mushrooms,1 slice brown bread (HE b)

Tea: steak, chips( 1 syn for olive oil in actifry), peas made by the OH.

Snacks: melon, 2 ryvitas (HE b) dairy lea cheese (HE a). Grapes

Drinks 2 cups of t ( HE a) 4 pints water, diet lemonade and a can of carling (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 9.5

mon 5/3/12

breakfast: magic oaty pancakes HEb with banana. too filling to eat them all for breakfast so saved some for later.

dinner: was kinda busy n missed lunch so ate the rest of my oaty pancakes about half three n a raw carrot while i was preparing t.

t: mash using HEa plus extra light butter (1 syn), pork chops, carrots, cauliflower, broccili and peas. poured gravy over it so at least 3 syns for gravy just to b on safe side. muller light

snacks: muller light, carrot sticks, 2 kiwis, nectarine, 2 mini choc eclairs from iceland 4.5 syns.

drinks 2 cuppa t's HEa. 4 pints water.

total syns: 7.5

found it hard not to eat anymore eclairs as theres a full box that i bought for xmas n ad to take out of freezer to give me some room n they only last 24hr so ill av to throw m away tomorrow n itll kill me but thats how i put on so much weight cos i cant stand seeing food go to waste. i have managed to resist though :)

regards to dinner, since ive been dieting i try to always eat 3 meals a day cos before i often skipped meals n sometimes didnt eat till t time, just wondered if anyone knows if it can hinder u weight loss if u do skip meals from time to time?

Tues 6/3/12

Breakfast: wheatabix minis, HE a n b

Dinner: super speed tomato soup with ryvita HE b. SW bun 0.5 syns. Muller light, apple, nectarine.

T: jacket potato, steak, carrots, green beans n peas. 1 syn for light butter in potato, muller light,

Snacks: 4 SW buns with choc Philly , 2 syns for buns and 4.5 for Philly. Strawberries

Drinks: 2 cups of t HEa n 4 pints water.

Total syns: 8

Hi Looy, It seems to me that every time you start another diary it's a "this time is going to be different" sort of outlook...isn't that so? Well, unfortunately you are like the rest of us and just human, so attempting to make a 100% effort is going to fail from the getgo. Far better to..as you say...admit the times you don't keep strictly to what you had planned and just carry on and learn from your mistakes as it were. Don't forget that all those little blips are all part of your history and far better to have them in one package so you can check back on it.
Looks like you are doing a brill job and all the very best in your continuing journey...:)

Emmaline said:
Hi Looy, It seems to me that every time you start another diary it's a "this time is going to be different" sort of outlook...isn't that so? Well, unfortunately you are like the rest of us and just human, so attempting to make a 100% effort is going to fail from the getgo. Far better to..as you say...admit the times you don't keep strictly to what you had planned and just carry on and learn from your mistakes as it were. Don't forget that all those little blips are all part of your history and far better to have them in one package so you can check back on it.
Looks like you are doing a brill job and all the very best in your continuing journey...:)

Hi emmaline! Your spot on with wat uve said about me. think I feel a bit like if I write it down it's really true so seemed to always leave the wknd blip days out. I'm really touched with your words n uve made me realise that after all im human n I should stop beating myself up about the times wen I go off course n stop feeling so guilty. I'm new to this dieting thing as I've been lucky so far n never ad to diet. don't get me wrong I've never been thin but always felt ok wi my curves up until now wen I haven't lost the weight from my last baby over two years ago. Think it gets harder to loose it as u get older too cos before my weight used to fluctuate up n down but always within one stone which as now it's stayed at a place I don't like for quite a while. I'm guna keep one diary from now on as I think it'll help me to look bk on it like u said. thanks alot for taking time out to read it n give me such good advice uve put a smile on my face with your words of wisdom :)

Wed 7/3/12

Breakfast: sort of missed it wi getting up late n avin an early appointment then running about all morning. Should av really taken an alpen light wi me but hey-ho u live n learn.

Dinner: super speed tomato soup, 3 ryvitas HE b, 2 sticks celery

T: jacket potato with cheese HEa, ham, cucumber, tomato n peeper, mullet light n a orange.

Snacks: muller light, celery stick, 4 crab sticks, 3 SW buns 1.5 syns with choc philly 4.5 syns (becoming addicted to choc Philly lol). Aplen light Rest of HE b hopefully? Need to check if 3 ryvitas n a alpen light is right for a full HEb.

Drinks: 2 t's with HEa, glass of diet coke, 4-5 pints water, cappuccino not sure of syns so will say 4 to b on save side

Total syns: 10.5

A little unsure of some of syn values but I'm sure I'm still within my allowance. Got on scales today n lost another 4llb so must b doing somet right :) guna add it to my weight ticker thing wen I next log on on mi laptop.

Tough day!

thurs 8/3/12

always seem to have a tough day when im at work as i eat low fat crisps with my lunch n them no matter wat i have for t i always feel starving all night. im craving sweet stuff too n its killing me not to raid the spice cupboard but im going to bed soon to restrain myself as i know tomorrow is wine day n with that comes the munchies which i sort of allow myself as a reward for all the hard work.

todays food intake:

breakfast: 2 wheatabix with a banana n 2 cups of t HEa n b

dinner: pasta with crab sticks, cucumber, pepper, tomatoes,onions,celery and thousand island dressing 1 syn for dressingapple

t: beef stew - potatoes, carrots, peas, onions, leeks and grave 1 syn for gravymuller light

snacks: muller light, orange, velvet crunch crisps 4 syns strawberries and banana with melted choc philly 4.5syns, 2 kiwis, 4 crab sticks

drinks: 2 cups of t with breakfast, 2 cans diet coke, 3 pints of water

total syns: 10.5

tried writing this in colour n it takes a long time think ill stick to black

Friday 9/3/12

Gutted! Ate two chocs outa a roses box at work n wen I got home I checked the syns n they are 2.5 each. Try not to syn through day too much on a Friday cos I know I'll syn alot at night . Arh well!

Today's food so far:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with banana n milk HEa n b 3 cups t 0.5 syn for extra milk

Dinner: pasta, ham , peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes, cucumber, salad cream 1 syn. Velvet crunch 4 syns, muller light

T: beef stew n veg 1 syn for gravy, mulled light, nectarine

Snacks: orange n 2 chocs 5 syns :( wasn't worth it.

Drinks: diet coke, t and water. Soon to b followed by wine

Total syns; not as good as I thought 11.5

Guna finish today's diary off tomorrow after a synful night no doubt

Well last night I went in right chocolate binge. Been craving sweet stuff all week n just couldn't resist after a bottle of wine. So ere goes, rest of Fridays food diary:

Nearly a full bottle of wine with soda
Big bag rainbow drops
Fudge
Special k bar with choc Philly ( nearly half a big tub) n banana sort of made into a cheese cake
Small bag of buttons
Muller light

Easy 50 syns I would guess

Better b good rest of wknd to make up for it I think

Well Saturdays food intake went a bit like Fridays. Was really good through day although very hungry for some reason, infact av been all wknd really n not sure y?. Killed the diet again Saturday night with another bottle of wine n a load of chocolate. Really craved for choc more since I discovered choc Philly than I av since I started on SW so after this tub is empty I'm not buying anymore for a while :(

Sat 10/3

Breakfast 2 wheatabix with banana n a few cups of t HEa n b

Dinner: omelette with bacon, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes. Muller light

T: left over stew couldn't b bothered to cook

Snacks: 2 kiwis, muller light, banana n choc Philly easy 60g+ so at Least 9 syns, fudge 6syns small bag maltesers 4.5 syns, popcorn least 6 syns, a few black jack sweets at least 3 syns
Slice of pizza no idea how many syns??
Drinks: bottle of wine 20+ syns, diet coke, water, 2 litres of soda water n a pint of tap water.

Total syns: easy 50 again :(

Sunday: a bit better but still the choc Philly crept in, it's killing my diet n chocolate is my main weakness

Breakfast: two weetabix milk n 3 cups of t, HE a n b plus 0.5 for extra milk

Dinner: SW quiche made with peppers, onions, mushroom, bacon. Muller light

T: chicken fajitas with pasta instead of wrap 1.5 syns for seasoning.

Snacks; loads lets see if I can remember m all....2 mullers + the one at dinner, 3 celery sticks, pepper n pesto cottage cheese light choices so free of syns I think, nectarine, apple, 2 kiwis, strawberries n choc Philly 9 syns, half a pepper, Melon. Tiny bit of icecream 1 syn n a few fries nicked off mi daughters plate 1 syn

Drinks: t's as mentioned above, 2 glasses diet coke, 4 -5 pints water.

Total syns: 13 syns

Seem to b back on track a little Sunday n resisted avin a nice cold beer in the sunshine. Took all my willpower though not to eat sum sweets n junk food. Think am just guna write this wknd off n start again properly tomorrow. This has defo been my worst wknd for drinking n eating since I started SW, just couldn't seem to feel full n stop craving choc n sweet stuff, guna b gutted wen i get weighed on thurs cos I bet I'll av put sum weight bk on :(

Mondays 12/3/12

B: weetabix n banana,2 cups t HEa n b

D: SW quiche, pasta n salad 0.5 syns for mayo, nectarine

T: chicken dinner, made by mi sister so not sure how many syns but as I've only ad 0.5 today am sure it'll b ok??

Snacks: mullet light, melon, celery n cottage cheese, nectarine,

Drinks: diet coke, water n cuppas wi breakfast

Total syns: well let's just say 15 to b in safe side wi chick dinner

Dreading weigh in cos I feel like I've put a few pounds bk on :(

Tues
B: weetabix, banana n a few cuppas HEa n b

D: missed due to receiving some bad news

T: steak n chips wi veg 1 syn for actifry chips

Snacks: muller light, nectarine, 2 apples, 2 kiwis

Drinks: 1 syn for extra 2 cups of t, diet coke n a few pints water

Total syns: 2

Really fed up today, fell downstairs n hurt all my back then reviewed bad news n ad to come home from work early :(

Ano this diarys getting boring but I've alot on my plate alately n still wanna keep a record of my food intake. Hopefully I'll av more to say wen things calm down in my life!

Weds
B: usual- w,b n t HEa n b

D: tuna pasta salad 1 syn for mayo, nectarine

T: jacket spud with tuna mayo 1.5 syns n veg. Mullet light

Snacks: tic tacs 0.5 syns, crisps 4 syns

Drinks: t as above, water, diet coke n 3 bottles bud 15+ syns I think.

ideas on boosting weight loss

not posted for few days n been avin a drink most nights after recieving news that the OH has gotta av a heart bypass. not been bad food wise except on mothers day wen i went to indian for a meal n ate n drank way too much. got bk on track yesterday but ive put a pound on which doesnt really surprise me wi all booze av drunk. anyway guna look round site for ideas to boost my weight loss so any tips would b grateful

tdays food intake

b: 2 weetabix, banana, n 3 cuppas HEa n b

d: omlette with bacon, onion, baked beans and cherry tomatoes. muller light

t:chips in actifry 1 syn for olive oil, steak and peas. apple

snacks: 4-5 carrots raw, muller light, piece of homemade chick n veg lasagne,2 kiwis, 2 celery sticks, crisps 4 syns,few licks of icecream 1 syn

drinks:5+ pints water, small bottle of diet coke

Peed off today! No real reason just woke up like it n not been able to shake it off. In the plus side it was weigh in day n after all my boozing I've still lost 3llb so that's the pound I'd put on last week n 2 besides.
Todays food
B: porridge oats, milk, 2ts, HEA n b ( couldn't finish it all though)
D : homemade veg soup, banana, nectarine
T: chicken fried rice, muller light lemon cheesecake 1 syn
S: apple, bit of SW quiche that I made for work tomorrow, bag of cookies 6 syns
Drinks: diet lemonade 6 pints water
Total syns 7

Thanks emmaline it's nice to ear from u again. Didn't even realise I'd reached 50 posts as I've been posting from my iPhone n it doesnt say on ere but i now realise that some of the options that weren't working now r. I Will av a look through u threads n keep in touch with u now it's easier to follow u (hope a don't sound like a stalker lol). Feeling a bit brighter today n ye 3llb is a good loss so I should av been smiling yesterday but i think it was just one of those days wen u grumpy n down but u don't no y??
Today's food diary
B: Weetabix, banana, 2 cups t HE a n b
D: SW quiche, with side serving of rice, onions, cucumber and tomatoes 0.5 syns for mayo in. Muller light
T: homemade veg soup, muller light new York cheesecake 1 syn
S: raw carrots,strawberries, melon, nectarine,3 galaxy minstrels 3 syn, special k bar 4 syns
D: diet coke n 4-5 pints water
Total syns:8.5

Not a bad day food wise but tomorrow is Friday wen I'll av quite a few glasses of wine n soda n become wreck less in the food cupboard. Guna try not to go too silly though

Ad a bad wknd where alcohol n treats are concerned so just updating mi diary to reveal the damage
Friday
B: weetabix, banana, milk n 2 cuppas
D: SW quiche, rice n salad, 0.5 syns for mayo muller light
T: mug shot
Snacks: nectarine, melon, carrot sticks, fruit pot, strawberries, crisps 4 syns, special k bar 4 syns, muller l lemon cheesecake 1 syn , 3 black jacks 2.5 syns, 1 minstrel 1 syn, 6 tic tacs 0.5 syns
Drinks: diet coke, water , over half bottle of wine 20 syns
Total syns: 33.5

Saturday:
B: usual +1 syn for extra milk for cuppas
D: bacon, mushroom, tomatoes, scrambled egg. Mullet light
T: jacket potato with tuna n veg 1 syn for mayo
Melon
S: grapes, crab stucks, crisps 4 syns, crisps 2 syns , ryvitas with dairylea 8 syns , 3 black jacks 2.5 syns, special k bar 4 syns
Drinks: diet coke, t , water n wine n soda 20 syns

Total syns: 44.5. Oops

Well yesterday went from bad to worse, breakfast was the usual but then the lovely sunny weather made me go out for lunch n I ended up Avin 4 pints lager n chips n steak baguette, cheese toastie for t n a packet of crisp so I'm writing the day totally off syn wise n I'm bk on track today minus a little high calorie snack which luckily didn't make me go over my syns
Mon 26/3
B: weetabix
D: pasta, salad n crab sticks 1 syn for thousand island dressing, fruit cocktail, muller light
T: mug shot n raw carrots to make up my superfree a bit of left over pasta n with a tiny bit of mince n passata that my Sis ad cooked for mi son. 1 syn for mince just to b on safe side
Snacks: nectarine, mullet light, croissant just over half a big one so I'll syn it at its full value then I no am ok. 12 syns oops
Drinks 2 cuppas, diet coke n a few pints water
Total syns: 14

Ate the croissant then looked up the syn value n realised it just wasn't worth it so probably not b doing that again lol

Back