Full of cold and cheating

Desperate!!!

I'm full of cold and cheating.... All I want to do is have a massive binge and give up on the diet all together :( but I'm so disgustingly fat that I have to stay on this diet till at least august :( any suggestions much appreciated :( xx

Its because you are poorly that you are feeling like this, perhaps have a word with Slim and Save on their website support, and they may recommend upping your calories while you are poorly x

Long soak in a cozy bath, fluffy jammies, couple of paracetamol, hot drink, book and bed

Thanks both, had a tough weekend aswell where I have had to eat due to unforeseen circumstances feel like because I had to eat I'm loosing control so scared that I'm guna fall of the wagon and not get back on :( and terrified im guna put on or sts which is always when ive stopped diets previously :/ x

Worst case scenario - you come out of ketosis. 3 days max and you'll be back in and losing again. It's easy to feel out of control and let circumstances take over, and feel overwhelmed and upset - but all of this is within your control. Firstly you need to start feeling better, then work on the rest. Are you up to making yourself some soup? It would be onplan offplan, soothing and very few calories - I did a great one today with brocolli, leek and spinach, very filling and very few calories. Make sure you're getting enough fluid in, you lose a lot when you're poorly so keep on drinking. Hoth bath and bed is a good option too, tomorrow is another day :)

Thanks, really hate baths (due to being able to see all my fat :( ) but I'm in bed not hungry just want chocolate or ice-cream :( hopefully I'll get to sleep so my brain turns off... But not been sleeping well since this diet unfortunately :( xx

Thanks, really hate baths (due to being able to see all my fat :( ) but I'm in bed not hungry just want chocolate or ice-cream :( hopefully I'll get to sleep so my brain turns off... But not been sleeping well since this diet unfortunately :( xx
Light some scented candles in your bath room, use loads of bubble bath and relax back with some tunes and an eye mask on and ask yourself what fat, you cant see it for your mask and your bubbles.

Back