Step 1 Sole Source + Full of positive thoughts (at last!)

DianeW

Morning All!

So here goes I've decided to start my own diary. I'm a returner to CD having used it 6 years ago as a last ditch attempt to fit into my wedding dress (which I did!). I managed then to get down to just over 12st but over the years I've put back on the 3.5st I lost and a bit more. I've fluctuated a lot and have tried so many different diets and also had my son in the meantime but never got the results I had on CD.
Earlier this year I decided to book myself onto a charity trek to motivate myself to lose weight. I was due to be on the trek this week but didn't make it. I've had to reschedule to next year mainly due to the fundraising but also because I fell way behind my fitness and weight targets.
Up until 3 weeks ago I was just trying to cut down and go to the gym. I got myself a personal training session once a week but after a Couple of months even though I was getting stronger I wasn't getting any fitter. I was getting frustrated and I think he was too, not to mention the waste of money as I carried on eating and drinking lovely things!!!
So I started back on CD doing SS+ and I've done 3 weeks with only one planned slip up this weekend. I've lost 1st2lb so far and at next weigh in on Sat I'm hoping to be in the 15s (last week was 16st2.5 I think so should manage it.
Anyway I'm feeling great and very motivated and last night I had my first training session for over a month. I was really nervous about it as I knew he wouldn't approve of the diet. Anyway he was great and suggested we just stick to strength training and toning which we did and it went really well. So here I am really motivated just slightly achy!!!

I've been hanging around here for the last couple of weeks reading everyone's diaries and I'm hoping to match your success! It's so inspirational to read how well everyone's done and grey to know you're not alone!

Thanks for reading
Di x

Hi Yorkiepud
It was (still is next year I hope) to the Great Wall of China!! Just need to get my act together and raise the next load of funds! It's a charity one.
Are you doing ss as well?
Di

Hi Diane

I started SS CD 3 days ago finding it a tad hard first week and the soups r horrid lol did u do any exercise first week or so? When did u enter kito? Anyway gd luck for the rest ;) x

Hi SaraJaneQ!!
I'm not 100% sure when I went into ketosis as I don't test but after day 4 I stopped feeling horrible so probably then!! Last night was the first time I've done any exercise since starting and I didn't di any cardio. Going to start Zumba in a couple of weeks though I think.
Totally agree with you on the soups I can't stand them at all apart from the Thai one about once a fortnight!! I'm doing ss+ though so get my savoury fix there.
Hope you're feeling ok anyway. It will be worth it when you get to wi!
Di x

Back