Fulltum to Flattum!!

Fulltum

Silver Member
Hi gonna have a diary so that I can harp on if I feel the need lol, Dont think I will end up updating everyday though as not planning to weigh completely regularly as want to break my scale obsession and also dont want to get too obsessed with what I am eating either as am trying to just eat "normally" whatever that is lol

I am following the Paul McKenna style of eating when hungry,stopping when full, eating what you want and eating slowly so my food may not seem conventionally "healthy" but my portion sizes are usually very small :D

So Day 1 yesterday I had

Breakfast
1 egg scrambled with a little milk on 1 slice of buttered toast but left a quarter as full

Snack
Satsuma

Lunch
Homemade Sweet mincepie

Dinner
small portion of homemade chicken pasta bake and a slice of garlic bread (left some as full)

Day 2

Breakfast
Bacon and egg sandwich made with 2 slices of white bread, 3 rashers of bacon and 1 fried egg (only ate half though as full and Hubby happily polished off the rest lol)

Snack
quarter tin of pineapple pieces

Lunch
Small portion of leftover pasta bake
Hot chocolate

Dinner
Oat topped roll filled with a slice of roast beef and a pinch of grated cheese

Last edited:
Day 3

Am feeling fab! :D I am enjoying everything I am eating and never feel hungry :D

Breakfast
1 slice of toast and 1/3rd tin of baked beans

Snack 1/2 banana

Lunch
Handful of large prawns in homemade seafood sauce with a small salad of iceberg lettuce, cucumber and spring onions (left some as full)

Dinner
1/2 homemade turkey schnitzel (left some) a large grilled mushroom and a floret of broccoli

Last edited:
Day 4

Breakfast
1 medium banana

Snack
2 fig rolls

Lunch
Oat topped roll toasted and topped with brussels pate

Dinner
Small portion of homemade chicken and bacon risotto (didnt finish it all)

Last edited:
Day 5

Breakfast
1 slice of toast topped with 1/3rd tin of baked beans

Snack
1/2 apple

Lunch
Small homemade prawn salad

Dinner
1 egg omlette with cheese and bacon (left a bit) 4 chips and a spoonful of spaghetti hoops

Last edited:
Day 6

Breakfast
small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and milk and 1/2 banana

Snack
1 chocolate orange segsation
1 figroll

Lunch
1 piece of toast with brussels pate

Dinner
1 tortilla wrap filled with fajita spiced chicken,peppers and onions with cheese and sour cream

Day 7

Breakfast
1 rasher of bacon, 1 fried egg and 1/2 field mushroom

Snack
1 fig roll

Lunch
1 small banana, 1/2 apple and 1 fig roll

Dinner
2 small slices of roast chicken, 1/2 hard boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber and mayo

Day 8

Well I weighed myself this morning after a week of healthy eating and the result is 2lbs off which I am chuffed about :D I am not gonna weigh for 2 weeks now though as am trying really hard not to get too obsessed with the numbers as this is what normally causes me to give in!

Breakfast
30g ready break made with milk and 1/2 banana (left a quarter as full)

Lunch
1 slice of toast topped with pate

Dinner
Homemade chicken korma, basmati rice and naan bread (small portion which I didnt finish)

Last edited:
Cant decide what to have for lunch! I have just made sausage rolls, victoria sponge, chocolate cupcakes and chocolate brownies (all for other people lol) and it has put me off eating lol :D

hi! your menus sound amazing! what do you have in your chicken pasta bake? it sounds good! lol im always looking for new ways to spice up healthy meals. eating the same stuff over and over gets pretty boring and I know thats where I've gone wrong in the past.

i am also the same as you, i am not weighing myself for 3 months as I get obsessed with the scales. 1 - i am too scared to know my weight, but 2 - I don't want to be disheartened if I STS or put on even though I know what I am doing will work, but sometimes your body plays games with you lol, so im just going by looks at the moment.

keep it up!:)

Hi Kirst, my pasta bake is usually onions, garlic and peppers cooked off, mixed with chixken and pasta and coated in homemade cheese sauce and then oven baked x

Yeah I cant be doing with the tricks my body likes to play on the scales so am gonna just keep an eye from a distance with them lol

Good luck with your journey xx :D

Day 9

Breakfast
small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and milk

Lunch
Small portion of leftover korma and rice (didnt eat much as my 2 year old twins scoffed most of it lol)

Snack
Small homemade sausage roll
2 crackers with pate

Dinner
Corned beef sandwich
Homemade chocolate cupcake

Last edited:
Day 10

Breakfast
half a bacon sandwich

Snack
half a banana

Lunch
3 crackers with pate
Homemade choclate fairycake

Dinner
Small portion of lasagne, chips and garlic bread (didnt finish it all)
I didnt even have room for pudding of homemade brownies and homemade white chocolate ice cream!!

Last edited:
Day 11

Breakfast
1 egg scrambled with milk and butter on a slice of buttered toast

Snack
Half a banana

Lunch
Half a bacon and egg bap (the rest was eaten by my twins lol)

Dinner
Small portion of leftover lasagne, 4 chips and a small slice of garlic bread

Snack
1 fig roll

Also dug out my wii fit that I have never used and did an hour and apparently burned 356 calories!

Last edited:
Day 12

Breakfast
half a banana and an alpro soya peach and pear yogurt

Lunch
Half a corned beef and salad roll ( the rest was again eaten by my twins who are turning into human dustbins at the moment lol)

Snack
homemade chocolate cupcake

Dinner
Small portion of Spaghetti carbonara

Supper
2 crackers with pate
1 fig roll

Did an hour on the wii fit again and burned off 355 calories

Starting to enjoy moving again and looking forward to spring when I start running again.

Last edited:
Mmmm sounds yummy :)

Day 13

Breakfast
Went to ikea and ate 1/2 sausage, 1/2 hash brown, a little scrambled egg and 1/4 breadroll and butter (shared with the kids)

Lunch
Half a cheese salad roll

Dinner
Small portion of homemade bacon and pea risotto

Pudding
Small slice of woodland fruit strudel with homemade white chocolate ice cream

Did another hour on the wii and burned off 371 calories x

Last edited:
Day 14

Breakfast
small bowl of readybrek

Snack
1 fig roll

Lunch
cheese and salad sandwich
1/2 banana

Dinner
1/2 sausage, 2 small homemade yorkshire puddings, a couple of slices of carrot and a spoonful of mash potato with gravy

I am loving my new way of eating :D
I dont have to think about weighing, measuring, syns or points and Im eating anything I want and still losing weight!

This week I have lost 3.5lbs and I am over the moon :bliss:

Day 15

Breakfast
small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes

Snack
1 chocolate orange segsation

Lunch
half a cold sausage and salad sandwich

Dinner
Small piece of homemade chicken and bacon quiche and a few chips

Supper
small slice of frenchstick topped with mature cheddar