Fulltum trying to avoid failure!

Fulltum

Silver Member
I have been faffing about with my dieting since 2009 and have lost and regained the same couple of stone many times :cry:

I have done a variety of diets but nothing has worked as old habits have crept back in.

Of all the different diets I have tried I have found SW to be the best as it is very low hassle and also about eating healthily longterm which is what I need to learn.

So here I am on day 1 and hoping to be able to stick at it :eek:

TOTM is due any day so I am struggling a bit with sweet cravings but if I dont start today I dont think I ever will!!

Gonna start using my Wii a bit more too and may start going swimming in a few weeks aswell as I really need to start moving more but dont find it easy as I have 3 young kids lol

Anyway I thought this would be a good place to let of steam and have a moan when I am struggling and also a good place to celebrate when I am doing well ;)

Hi fulltum
I'm about the same, lost five stone with SW a few years ago and now I'm back on plan determined to lose the last stone and a half.
Fed up messing around and half heartedly doing the plan. The support from this site is amazing and this time I am confident I will stick to plan and get this last 21 lbs off
Good luck xx

Hi fulltum
I'm about the same, lost five stone with SW a few years ago and now I'm back on plan determined to lose the last stone and a half.
Fed up messing around and half heartedly doing the plan. The support from this site is amazing and this time I am confident I will stick to plan and get this last 21 lbs off
Good luck xx

Thank you :D Hope this is the plan for you too :cool:

Well day 1 went well with no problems which I am really glad about as its the first day in over a week where I havent ended up bingeing on choc and crisps :cool:

I finally set up my Wii fit board last night so Im gonna start using that a few times a week too.

Looking forward to day 2 now ;)

hi, just wanted to say hello and god luck:D

hi, just wanted to say hello and god luck:D

Thank you x

Well day 2 went well and I even managed to resist the scone that my Mother physically wafted under my nose :mad: :D

On to day 3. Im still waiting for TOTM and I can already tell that its gonna be a day of craving sugar today :sigh:
Hopefully I can ignore it because I know if I have one sweet thing then I will end up bingeing :(

Hello.

Just wanted to wish you luck. Ive struggled too with TOTM this time and i had a complete blow out day yesterday didnt stick to plan at all had pizza and chocolate the lot!! but i feel better for it today and determined to stick to plan again.
Good luck and you will find this site brill for support tips and ideas.
And good on you for resisting that scone!!!
x

If I'm wanting sweet stuff I normally go for strawberries, black grapes or fresh pineapple, a mug of highlights hot chocolate at 2 syns hits the spot too.

Just waiting for my lentil shepherds pie to come out of the oven, used red lentils and baked beans and it smells divine :D

What your cooking sounds delicious!! how did u make it?

What your cooking sounds delicious!! how did u make it?

Recipe is post #11 in the recipes thread linked to in my sig. Fulltum give me the idea, I tweaked it a little and when I tried it, it was gorgeous!

Back