Fun Friday Questions!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Just cos I am bored I thought I would give us all some fun friday questions to answer to see us thru the day and get us to learn a bit more about each other!!

So, copy and paste the following questions in your reply!!

:wave_cry: What is your favourite evening, satisfying/comfort meal since being on WW?

:wave_cry: What is the one really naughty meal/thing you miss from life before WW?

:wave_cry: What was the main thing that spurred you on to join / start WW?

:wave_cry: What one thing are you most looking forward to about being at target weight?

:wave_cry: What other diets did you try before coming to WW? Were any of them successful?

:wave_cry:What are your plans for the weekend (food wise, and what you are doing)?

I will post my answers in a mo....and for next weeks friday questions, I nominate....KIRSTY!!!!! :p

xx

:wave_cry: What is your favourite evening, satisfying/comfort meal since being on WW?

:eek: The answer to this has to be........Tesco Healthy Living Burger, with cheese slice, brown roll, E/L mayo, Lettuce, mccain oven chips, and sliced yellow pepper.....all for 7 points.....

:wave_cry: What is the one really naughty meal/thing you miss from life before WW?

:eek: Has to be Chicken Korma and Garlic Naan from the indian, with poppadoms, and mint sauce beforehand and bajis after with a bit of bombay potato, followed by a large bar of dairy milk!!!!! :cry:No I don't miss it really!!

:eek: When I just felt so fat round the middle that I could hardly move, and when I climbed the stairs I was out of breath and just felt soooooo fat....that coupled with some pics from a family party, and I just could not beleive it was me!:mad:

:wave_cry: What one thing are you most looking forward to about being at target weight?

:eek: Ooooh sooooo many things, but mainly being able to wear lush clothes, and just feeling so good about myself :D

:wave_cry: What other diets did you try before coming to WW? Were any of them successful?

:eek: I tried Slimming World several times, and was succesful in losing about half a stone, then I always got bored of not being able to have "normal" food and food out, and always gave up.
I tried Slimfast a few years ago and lost a couple of stone but always put it back on again straight after coming off it.
I tried Lighterlife twice but could never stick to it for more than a week and felt like I was being tortured...hated it.
I have tried various slimming pills....never worked, just gave me palpitations....
I have tried the Jason Vale Juice diet...worked well whilst on it, but could never stick to it....

:wave_cry:What are your plans for the weekend (food wise, and what you are doing)?

:eek: I have got 2 viewers for my house over the weekend and so I will be doing lots of cleaning and tidying in preparation for that....and then on sunday I am working.
Food wise, I will probably have a KFC Crispy strips meal tomorrow which is 8.5 points, and a bbq sauce 1 pt, then in the evening I will prob have a ready meal.....sunday will just be boring cos at work....

Hope everyone has a fab weekend!!!

xx

wave_cry.gif
What is your favourite evening, satisfying/comfort meal since being on WW?
hmmm toughie cos i have so many but i think my all time fav is home made chicken and king prawn stirfry ( 5.5pts ) with 200gs of iceland crinkle chips ( 3pts )

wave_cry.gif
What is the one really naughty meal/thing you miss from life before WW?
salt and pepper shredded chicken from the chinese

wave_cry.gif
What was the main thing that spurred you on to join / start WW?
when i could see the 4st i lost on CD creeping on ( 1.5st on )
wave_cry.gif
What one thing are you most looking forward to about being at target weight?
feeling normal and standard buying clothes cos i like them not cos they fit

wave_cry.gif
What other diets did you try before coming to WW? Were any of them successful?
CD yes but it was torture and i felt excluded from the family

wave_cry.gif
What are your plans for the weekend (food wise, and what you are doing)?
stick to my points nothing planned really food wise just what i fancy within my points at the mo we have cut all takeaways out so 2 weeks now without a takeaway. Cleaning, packing and ironing. OH WHAT FUN

ooooh ThinLizzy!! really good idea!

Has to be my Chicken feast (small) dominos pizza with TWO garlic and herb sauce tubs. I save points and have one nearly every Friday night - except tonight as I was really bold Wednesday and now have to pay back loads of points!! :cry:yum yum.. now I want one!!! :D

Oh lunch in the local Indian (enter dreamy music..) Chicken Korma, Rice, Naan brad, Poppadums to dip in a berry sauce... looked it up - think the whole meal equates to something like 55 points :eek::eek:

The Main thing was knowing my wedding would take place in August 2008. I knew that I would rather call the whole thing off rather than walk down the aisle a size 20 and 18 stone. I knew I would hate the pics, the dress fittings etc.. didnt want to remember our wedding day like that. Other reasons - I felt so ugly and disgusting I really hated myself, I didnt want to go anywhere (out at night) which was effecting my relationship with OH, My ridiculously low confidence (also effecting private aspects of relationships with OH), avoiding mirrors in shops, the embarrasment of having pics taken, my knees were really hurting, the bad example I was setting my little girl - didnt want her to follow in my footsteps, buying clothes only because they actually fitted!! not because I liked them... oh I could go on and on...

The reverse of all of the above (hopefully) and.. (this probably sounds RIDICULOUS) I feel sooo much more "girley" when Im smaller - the fact that OHs hand fits completely around the side of my waist now, Im looking forward to being goal for this (does that sound strange??)

Not a bit successful!! lol! didnt stick to any of them. slimfast (didnt loose a pound), some 3 day detox diet where you eat certain things for 3 days, rest for 4 etc.. (yuck, headaches, tired, starving) lasted 2 days. Started ww before and lasted a month.

Well since I have to pay back in total 16 points (4 saved yesterday so 12 now) from my Wednesday blunder - not a whole lot (food wise) ooh but OH and I are going to the cinema for a little date tonight - im so excited! (sad I know - its the cinema - but its hard to get out with kids and my mam is babysitting), Saturday Ill probably clean all day and washing to catch up on what I cant do during the week when working, might go shopping for baths and sinks and house stuff etc on Sunday!!. (God im sad, where did the crazy, exciting, partying weekends go?:D)

Oh thanks for that Lizzy!! really enjoyed getting that all of chest lol!!

Well, I've only been on WW for just over a week, and am still finding new favourites. So at the moment it would probably be an M&S count on us ready meal or something like that. I also LOVE Bird's Eye waffles at 1.5 points each. They bulk up a meal and make it feel a bit more like I'm having chips, lol. Tried Tesco's own waffles, but they were 3 points each! Am definitely sticking to Bird's Eye.

My favourite Indian takeaway, which was poppadoms to start with lots of mint dip, followed by a chicken tikka starter (I always had starters as main courses) with chips and salad and more mint dip! Not really that bad I suppose, but still probably about 50 points with the amount of mint dip I had! I would still have it now on 'treat night' if I could work out the points, but I'm too scared I'd get it wrong, or have to have less of my beloved mint dip! Chinese is far easier in that respect.

Lots of things, most of which people have already spoken about. But mainly it's for my health. We also want to think about the possibility of having another baby in a year or two, and I want to be as fit and healthy as I can possibly be for it. Looking fabulous in photographs and wearing smaller clothes would be quite nice too :)

Well, there's the obvious, clothes! Feeling nice, which I never feel these days. Even on days and nights out when I spend ages on my hair and make up, I still feel like a fat pig! Its stops me from going out as much as I could also, because I feel a bit of a mess. So hopefully my social life will improve! Just having more confidence in myself would be great. I know it's what's inside that counts, but we all still want to feel a little bit beautiful now and then :)

Cambridge, for about two days. It was absolutely horrendous, and I came away feeling that if I could do that, even though it was only for two days, I could do anything. That was this time last year. Suffice to say, I didn't do a single thing about my weight in 2007, although I remained the exact same weight throughout the year. Which was something! I bought the WW at home kit not long after failing at Cambridge, and kept it in the cupboard. I kept thinking I should really get it out and start it, and that's what I've done! New year, new me, etc.

Tonight, I am having a Sharwoods chicken balti and nan ready meal (7.5 points and it's delicious!) with some pepsi max. If I close my eyes, I might be able to pretend it's a takeaway!
Tomorrow, we are visiting relatives and going shopping, so lunch will be an M&S count on us roast chicken sandwich (4 points) and some quavers and diet coke probably. In the evening, I will probably be eating another of my beloved ready meals. And Sunday will be spent at home doing chores, and also doing the weekly Tesco run. Need to get my supplies in for the week ahead!

Back