• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Furry Teeth

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
All

I have been dabbling with CD for many moons, off/on off/on, anyway restarted in earnest yesterday on 3 tetras a day, no powder shakes... BUT my teeth feel really furry....

Is it the tetras ? does anyone else suffer like this ? When I had the powder shakes and soups I never suffered with this... and I can't imagine that I am in ketosis on day2

Any ideas ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

minxie

One day at a time!
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
Hiya

I can get this too - and a carpet tongue which is really yuk! You might just have to spend all day brushing your teeth or I find that Retardex mouth spray helps a bit. Have you been glugging plenty of water? I've found that this hot weather makes me need even more than usual.
Well done for getting back on the wagon - good luck:)

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks mate

Yeah I have been havingabout 3.5 litres of water, plus black coffee, but even though I have brushed my teeth (twice) and used mouthwash... they still don't feel 'dentist' clean IYKWIM...

Ah well - one of the downsides of being thin - and deffo one that I can live with !!

LOL

S: 16st7lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.6%)
Ha ha I have exactly the same problem. Its my tongue that feels the worst though! Horrid!! lol.

beinggood

S: 16st0lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st2lb(13.39%)
My tongue feels furry but not my teeth. My cdc says it will pass.

Well done you for restarting .... good luck madferret

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pets Corner 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 12
Lipotrim Forum 3
Junk Basket 30
Lipotrim Forum 8