Fussy Eater - Need some healthy diet advice to lose weight

randomberry

Im a student and unfortunately a fussy eater, my usual weekly diet would consist of: 3 breakfasts = cereal, 3 lunches peanut butter toast, cheese baguette or tuna sandwich, 5 dinners=pizza 2 dinners=pasta...all the remaining meals are substituted for snacking or energy drinks... and i usually just drink fizzy drinks (for energy and flavour).

I have on a number of occasions tried to improve my diet but i usually end up wasting all the fruit and veg i buy as they go out of date.

This is a very honest overview of my diet and i really am sick of it, i want to eat better,but i find it hard as i dont enjoy food.

Im currently 23yrs old, 4ft10 and over 11 stone....i need to lose weight and sort out my diet.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i should start to improve my diet??

Have a look in your library for books about healthy eating, or Amazon.....you have to train yourself to like fruit and veggies - just try one or two new things a week and learn to cook them properly. You must feel very tired on that diet of yours! Not good. Apart from the pasta, what do you put on it? A cheap and delicious pasta dish is to fry an onion in a small ammount of low fat spread, add some garlic,diced fresh tomatoes - you can add some capers and black olives.....any herb you like... it's really up to you.

Back