Fussy eater

Spikeangelgirl

Hi new to this and just wanted to say hey. I've started the slimming world diet, after numerous attempts at other diets and failing, and am looking for advise for food ideas as I'm a real fussy eater and am struggling to find things to eat. First weigh in was not a good one. 1.5lb on. Not sure what happened there. Next weigh in is tomorrow and hopefully I've got the hang of it this week.

Hi new to this and just wanted to say hey. I've started the slimming world diet, after numerous attempts at other diets and failing, and am looking for advise for food ideas as I'm a real fussy eater and am struggling to find things to eat. First weigh in was not a good one. 1.5lb on. Not sure what happened there. Next weigh in is tomorrow and hopefully I've got the hang of it this week.

Mite be just your body adjusting so don't give up.Get your books out & go through them with a highlighter & Mark the foods you like,then make a list of your favourite foods & see how these fit in with plan or if you can find a less synful alternative.All the little changes you make will add up.Get a litre water bottle & keep this topped up,you can use NAS squash if you don't like water.

Please don't give up,I'm the same serial dieter & 1st time on SW & 1st time that I can hand on heart say I can really do this.

Stay on here,have a nose round,keep posting,people are friendly,there's loads of info & advice.We're all here for the same reason.Good luck ;)

Back