Gabby's Diary!!xx

Gabrielle27

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I really want to come back if you will have me! *tail between my legs*
I had a bumpy few months .. I am back up to 160lbs and desperate to start my WW journey again and be happy by xmas!

Really hope you are all ok and have done better than me since I was last here

Gabs xx

Wow gabs its good to have you back!:D
You know full well you will be welcomed by us all..we wanna know all the gossip of course!;)
Good luck with the journey hun,im stable at 10st7lb so only 3lb lower than when we went on hols back in june:eek: & of course im aiming for lower but its taking forever! xx

Thank you 2 soooo much!! I have really missed the chats and support on here a lot.

i've wanted to come back for the last month or so but just felt so awful for disappearing - and also so disappointed in myself for putting the weight back on again (somethin i vowed wouldnt happen if i remember correctly lol) - but i hold my hands up - i cant do it on my own without the support here - i tried and failed.

so good to be back - I feel postive i can lose the weight again!!

i am doing Ok - apart from being a chubber again, work is going fab and i have had a crappy few months (men) but defo on the way up now and felt it was the right time to get myself back on track again and happy by xmas - thank you soooo much xxx

i am so glad you girls are still here!!!

Wow gabs its good to have you back!:D
You know full well you will be welcomed by us all..we wanna know all the gossip of course!;)
Good luck with the journey hun,im stable at 10st7lb so only 3lb lower than when we went on hols back in june:eek: & of course im aiming for lower but its taking forever! xx

you're still here too!!!! so great to know.
well maintaining is the hardest bit so u have done great girl well done!!!! im back to 160 - ridiculous i know after all the hard work i put in. iv not been to the gym since june - which is the main reason i think. but im back with avengence. and so glad you and twigs and sharon are still here! - just looking forward to a good clean week to get me started and motivated again - will fill u in on the gossip too -ill msg u xx

Oops -= meant to say don't worry about your gain - It happens to ALL of us, we're only human. You're back, that's the main thing, and you lost it really quickly last time, so you'll be skinny again by the Christmas Party season :)

xxx

thanks sharon you girls are awesome - wish i hadnt been so worried bout comin back and done it sooner now xxxx

welcome back!!! :) xxx

OMG...i am sooooooooooooo happy to see you chick!!!! :bliss:

:woohoo: oh what a lovely surprise...:D
Welcome back and dont disappear again!!xxxx

OMG...i am sooooooooooooo happy to see you chick!!!! :bliss:

:woohoo: oh what a lovely surprise...:D
Welcome back and dont disappear again!!xxxx

awww fuzz thank you ... iv missed u all!! im not going anywhere again - iv learned my lesson and i need u guys!!! i cannot do it alone
im backup to exactly same as u - if you're still 161lbs?? time for me to get straight back on board and do this in a big way before xmas party season - i really hope you are well and happy etc - i will try get by all your journals to have a catch up asap xxxxxx

thanks bear xxx

ok girlies - today is my first day back on ww - and im feeling so inspired by all your lovely welcoming msgs - thank you so much.

Breakfast - weetabix crunchy bran - 6
lunch - Total 0% yogurt & blueberries - 2
Snack - 2 x Ryvita & philly & an apple - 2
Dinner - Cod fillet & green beans & cous cous - 4
Total - 14 Points

so today should hopefully be a good kick up the bum for me and get things on a roll.

Hope you all have a lovely day im gonna catch up on your diaries as much as poss at lunch time xxxx

Hiya hun.
Good luck for your restart today :)
try and eat all yer points though gabs dont make it too hard on yourself...bye for now xx

thanks fuzz - i have a few spare incase i need a snack before bed if im still hungry - im ok for now and still just only had my breakfast which is a good sign... i think the diet coke is helping lol xxx

Hey hun just wanna echo what fuzzy said,i know you want an amazing start to the week but dont think about going any lower than 14 points! I would try eat a few more if you can,you know from experience that you can lose weight by eating a few more points so take it easy & dont make it too hard on yourself!!

Dont keep thinking about how much has gone back on,cos you were a demon last time & those pounds melted off you so quickly,you can do it again!

Did you say last time that you & your friend had booked vegas again for next year? If so when do you go? Xmas is a good target to aim for but just think if you could keep it all off & more for you hol!

Im off to florida mid april,last time we went i was 12st4lb(3years ago) & no way on this earth will i be like that again!
I have to keep like this,ideally want to fluctuate between 10st1lb & 10st7lb to give me room for slip ups!

XXXX

Hey hun just wanna echo what fuzzy said,i know you want an amazing start to the week but dont think about going any lower than 14 points! I would try eat a few more if you can,you know from experience that you can lose weight by eating a few more points so take it easy & dont make it too hard on yourself!!

Dont keep thinking about how much has gone back on,cos you were a demon last time & those pounds melted off you so quickly,you can do it again!

Did you say last time that you & your friend had booked vegas again for next year? If so when do you go? Xmas is a good target to aim for but just think if you could keep it all off & more for you hol!

Im off to florida mid april,last time we went i was 12st4lb(3years ago) & no way on this earth will i be like that again!
I have to keep like this,ideally want to fluctuate between 10st1lb & 10st7lb to give me room for slip ups!

XXXX

well i just had 1 cocktail sausage and 1 sausage roll - so there we go - 2 extra points to take me up to 16 for the day!!! and i do have some melon in the fridge so thats possible 17 points if im peckish after dinner. i know i shouldnt make it harder than it needs to be - im just feeling desperate right now babes. my size 14 jeans are really tight :( bad times.

yes babes off to vegas again - 4 of us this time - June 29th woohoooo - and of course my ultimate aim is to be 9.7 by then. but getting back to 10 stone is the focus now - so i thought 20lbs by christmas was do-able if i knuckle down... i can but try!!! - even getting to 10.7 by xmas would be amazing

im feeling motivated so im just gonna go with it xxxxxxxxx
p.s will be catchin up on ur diary next - bloody takin me ages lol

Mornin gabs! wow you are patient reading through my diary,bet you almost fell asleep!

Meant to ask when is your weigh day?
Mine was a big fat sts today:eek:...have eaten out twice this week & gone over points a few days so to be expected.
I may be near to goal but dont follow my example as 90% of the time im rubbish & it takes me forever to lose a pound! ha ha

Got to dash as needing to get ready for work,have a good day,catch up later xxxxx

Back