GAH! Damn doritos! Help stop me!

Batman

Cant seem to resist them and when I open the bag, the WHOLE lot of them get scoffed! I start every day with the resolve to NOT get any and yet somehow they end up here! And im:mad: not talking a little bag, im talking the big bags! Its my ONLY weakness , im pretty good most other ways, but at a whopping 18 odd points (or close to) a bag Im totally sabotaging myself! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are yummy lol
are there any low fat versions about of tortilla chips? ive never looked out for them. prob not as nice but might be a good bit lower in points

I do have a large bag and jar of salsa that I have been saving for the weekend with a wee drink as a treat.

Auburn said:
I think I have seen WW tortilla, or nacho chips in Morrisons or Poundland?

Yeah they do and they're quite nice. Not a patch on Doritos though! Yum!

I stear clear of savoury snacks - I'd eat the lot!

Step away from the bag! :party0051:
lol......

Long as it's not every night, sure youll be fine.

Hiya,
Yes I've tried the alternatives, but I keep going back to them! I need to consciously NOT go near them any-more! And Jim I find that if I let myself do it one night, then I seem to do it the next day as well! Once I start buying/eating them I convince myself that its OK! They are ADDICTIVE I tell you!!! Must stay strong! Lets see how many days from this one I can go without them.... :)

I used to be addicted to Dorito's! Especially with NACHO CHEESE... MMM!!! I stopped taking change to work so I couldn't buy them from the vending machine and stopped buying them in the weekly shop too. Now I just stuff my face with Amaretti biscuits instead (I know, sugar over load, but saves me scoffing choccie), kickin' my butt with Jillian and drink lots and lots of water!!

I love the spicy Doritos! But they are addictive! I normally make myself buy a smaller pack to bet the addiction!

It's the same with Pringles lol

I used to be addicted to Dorito's! Especially with NACHO CHEESE... MMM!!! I stopped taking change to work so I couldn't buy them from the vending machine and stopped buying them in the weekly shop too. Now I just stuff my face with Amaretti biscuits instead (I know, sugar over load, but saves me scoffing choccie), kickin' my butt with Jillian and drink lots and lots of water!!

they are my faves! Ive found I do ok when I have an alternative in the fridge, like olives, cheese, salami etc and you are right - just stop buying them!!!! Lets see how I go this week... "My name is Cat and Im a Dorito-holic!" :)

I love the spicy Doritos! But they are addictive! I normally make myself buy a smaller pack to bet the addiction!

It's the same with Pringles lol

Have tried that trick - buying the multi-pack of doritos, then I somehow eat them all in one sitting anyway! Yes pringles are just as bad!

Back