• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gah! I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I'm in work till 9pm tonight, I usually eat at work, but decided to have dinner with my OH when I get home, he gets home late as well tonight. I'm sooooooooooo blimmin hungry though!! Eaten 2 bananas, 2 plums, 2 clemintines, a handful of grapes and it wont budge the feeling! :( The only the other thing available is an apple, and I do not like them at all!! I keep clock watching, but time is dragging! what do people do to distract themselves when feeling like this!?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you are on a red day try taking bits of meat with you or for either days boiled eggs are great and they suppress your hunger!! I find fruit tends to have that sugar high that doesn't last long or can make you hungrier. muller lights are another thing? I also find hot drinks great for curbing hunger, but the point of all this is to fill up on free foods and to eat as much as you like!! :D

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Chewing Gum makes me even more hungry! I suppose there's one positive. I'm really going to enjoy my dinner when I get home! :D Even if it is just baked potato and beans. Still have one hexB left so might have some ham mixed into it too :D ooh i'm nearly drooling! haha
Hate it when I feel like that & its usually coz i want naughties!!

Try drinking diet pop - the bubbles usually help me out!

Enjoy your dinner tonight x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim TFR 100% 6
Slimming World Off Topic 16
Weight Watchers 11
Slimming World 15
Route to Management 6