Extra Easy Gain but been sooooooo good!!! :(

christine_1999_uk

So I am just back from group and have 2.5lbs on this week!

I AM GUTTED!

I have been really good and followed the plan to the letter, I still keep a diary of all my food and cannot see anything that would have caused a gain.

Any tips? ideas?

Please help .....

Hey hun, is it around your time of the month at all? Perhaps you're retaining water?.
I've also noticed if I have carb heavy meals my body holds on to water temporarily really badly! If I eat several meals with sw chips or lots of pasta the days before weigh in I really notice the effects on the scales (I love to cover both in salt to which makes water retention even worse!!)
If it is temporary water retention you should see a good loss next week. Keep at it though I know how gutting it can feel and your efforts will be rewarded.

Thanks I have Coil in so never sure sometimes when tom is HOWEVER now you mention the carb heavy meals I did have a few rice/chip SW friendly combo meals on the two days before weigh in ‍♀️ Hoping like mad that was the reason and weighin next week will be fab! Lol glad I didn't eat ALL the cakes now

Hiya,

I had a very similar experience a few weeks ago. I had been really good, stuck to plan 100% in fact i probably ate less than i normally would this particular week. I didn't have many carbs and had no alcohol. I am also on the coil so never have a tom and I put on 3lbs....I cried!! I was absolutely gutted and it consumed my whole week after weigh in. I just couldn't get my head round it. I stuck to it though and I carried on and the next week at weigh in I lost 6lbs. I still have no idea what it was that caused the 3lb gain! A couple of weeks later I put on a pound...again, no idea why this was as had honestly stuck to plan 100% but the following week I lost 4lbs.

Let us know how you get on in your next weigh in. I really think if you have stuck to it you will see a massive loss! Good luck

Problem is that I'm obsessing about it now :badmood:and its making me crazy! I'm eating prunes (to cleanse me lol):sick0019: and drinking water like theres no tomorrow :whacky068: - even bought a fitbit o_O

I don't even feel like eating in case I gain this week - wrong way to think I know!!!

I'm starting to lose the plot I think :blahblah:

So after having 2 SP days this week, and worrying myself stupid! I lost 6.5lbs!!!

Woo-hoo :wee:

lmao xx

Oh I am in shock!!!

BUT now I am off to France for 10 days to eat all the cheese, bread, pastries and drink all the wine lol

I imagine a gain when I next weigh in a couple of weeks lol :p:cool:

Back