Step 1 Sole Source gained 2 pounds :( day 6

hey all. this is my 6th day of ss i've been finding it hard, and cant have anyone eat in front of me, because i get moody :) but like my mum says 'no food will taste as good as skinny!'
To push myself,and keep me on track, i pop on my scales every morning, and was so happy yesterday when the scales told me i'd lost 7 pounds in 5 days! Then this morning, i went back up 2 pounds :( i dont know if this is normal?
im doing this diet with my friend, and she is also on day 6 of ss, but she only has 2 packets a day. she says it'll prob make her loose quicker, im not sure this is true, and think it might be unhealthy for her, although she is only 5 foot. Is what she is doing dangerous?
thanks all, and keep up the good work! all your posts and threads are inspiring :D

Stay off the scales lol x had ur friend is being silly cos body will go into starvation mode, storing anything she has as fat. So in long run, not helping herself! Keeping going once u get that first weigh in, you will motivate yourself x

hey all. this is my 6th day of ss i've been finding it hard, and cant have anyone eat in front of me, because i get moody :) but like my mum says 'no food will taste as good as skinny!'
To push myself,and keep me on track, i pop on my scales every morning, and was so happy yesterday when the scales told me i'd lost 7 pounds in 5 days! Then this morning, i went back up 2 pounds :( i dont know if this is normal?
im doing this diet with my friend, and she is also on day 6 of ss, but she only has 2 packets a day. she says it'll prob make her loose quicker, im not sure this is true, and think it might be unhealthy for her, although she is only 5 foot. Is what she is doing dangerous?
thanks all, and keep up the good work! all your posts and threads are inspiring :D

Your friend is probably more likely to loose slower only having 2 packs. She is also leaving herself even more vulnerable to the sode effect such as hair loss. As for your scales. My home ones change on a daily basis. Its because we dont have our personal scales calibrated unlike cdc. So dont be disheartened. You wont have put on 2. When is your official weigh in?

Your friend is probably more likely to loose slower only having 2 packs. She is also leaving herself even more vulnerable to the sode effect such as hair loss. As for your scales. My home ones change on a daily basis. Its because we dont have our personal scales calibrated unlike cdc. So dont be disheartened. You wont have put on 2. When is your official weigh in?

my weigh inis on tuesday, really looking forward to it! right thanks for that, i shall let her know, i knew i was right to be concerned :)
also big realife about the scales :) thanks guys :) xox

hi All, loving the motivational stories on here. I started the CD on Wednesday, so today is my DAY 4. Im so worried incase im not loosing the weight. I have started on stage 2, eating 3 packets and one 810cl meal. having difficulty downing so much water and weeing almost every half hour. I have same prob as Sarah, my scales keep telling me different weights everytime i jump on! I just dont want it to be the case that i dont loose any weight in a week and my weigh-in is embarassing

hi All, loving the motivational stories on here. I started the CD on Wednesday, so today is my DAY 4. Im so worried incase im not loosing the weight. I have started on stage 2, eating 3 packets and one 810cl meal. having difficulty downing so much water and weeing almost every half hour. I have same prob as Sarah, my scales keep telling me different weights everytime i jump on! I just dont want it to be the case that i dont loose any weight in a week and my weigh-in is embarassing

When you say an 810 cal meal you mean 200 cal right?

When you say an 810 cal meal you mean 200 cal right?

its the stage 2 diet. Im taking 3 sachets.....Porridide, Soup and milkshake PLUS one meal. Yes think its 200cal (im getting confused, 810'is is days total i think)

You will loose, but your scales will not give you true refection of how your doing. Stay off them, i know its difficult but once you get your first weigh you will see x

Thanks guys. Its day 5 today for me. Im ok, been ok too BUT today im having major cravings!! popcorn, rich tea biscuits, choc and icecream!!!! They keep staring at me LOL. I have not let temptation get the better of me (so far) My consultant said she weight every 2 weeks. IS this standard? I am due to go to see her on Wednesday for more sachets. Apart from the cravings, i have been full of more energy today than other days :)

I was always weighed every week when I did it.I'd hate waiting 2 weeks to be weighed.

Back