Gained for the last 2 weeks :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Angelkitty, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(50.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all.

I'm really fed up. I have been on the plan since June and I have lost 4 stone so far and I have another 4 stone to go.

Over the last 2 weeks I have gained 1.5lbs in total and it's the first time since starting SW that I have gained any weight. I have been sticking to the plan as always.

Maybe I'm eating too much of the same stuff daily? I have no idea.
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sum

Sum Hula princess in training

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey

What days are you doing? I found that after about 6 months of doing SW and following EE i stopped loosing weight and putting it on sometimes even though i stuck 100% to plan. In the end i switched to Green Days and the weight has started to come off again. So my advice to you would be to maybe try a different day or mix up the types of days you have :) Xx

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Change is good for the soul and the body - if you have been doing SW it's easy to get into the habit of doing the same things but you need to keep challenging your body. So mix things up with different HEs, different foods and different meals. Also ask yourself whether you are eating the same size portions as when you started - do you automatically put the same amount of free foods on the plate? As you get smaller your appetite should naturally decrease as your body needs fewer calories to perform basic functions.

5. MancBird

MancBird Always comes back to MMs!

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know I've had the same problem, got to 9 months in and I keep losing and gaining the same 4lbs...I hadn't even thought of trying a few red or green, I just always do EE... maybe I will throw a few reds/greens in to get things moving again!

Thanks for making me think! xxxxxxx

6. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As others have said sometimes sticking to the same thing will stop working after a bit. Liven it up a little. It might also be time to make sure you have been slowly cutting down on portion sizes. The size you used to eat will be different to the size you now need. Make sure you stop eating when your full.

7. mistysmummy

mistysmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Some great advice there, think I will try and do a few red and green days next week as I have only ever done ee and things have been very slow xx

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(50.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone for your help!! I'm on EE. I'll try and add a few green or red days this week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.