1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Gained weight but followed the plan.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bwms, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. bwms

bwms Member

HELP!! I've put 2.5lb this week, and only been on the diet for three weeks, the consultant said that I was sticking to the diet when she read my diary. Anybody have any ideas why could I have gained so much and stuck to the diet?
    cjtj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey babe- dont panic i put on the first three weeks of SW- god i was not impressed- LOL

Were you on a different diet before SW and/or did you eat less- The thing is with SW you tend to end up eating a lot more than you used to so they are extra calories for your body- but dont worry. Just carry on your body needs to reajust to it. also sometimes you just gain for no reason.

I know its so annoying and bugs you until you lose it again, but dont worry- Just carry on as you are.
    Make sure you keep on filling out your food diaries and giving them to your consultant so she can check-

4. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    having put on myself slimming world i know how annoying it is but i think cj is probably right and even though it's hard, stick with it and see if your body sorts itself out. nothing more annoying though, i feel for you!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.