GAINING WEIGHT ON SLIMMING WORLD

HELP HELP HELP!!!

I first tried the week eating plan from SW website and put on 9lbs. I was completely gutted.
I thought I would give it another go making my own daily plan which I have followed very strictly but so far this week I am gaining a lb a day. My calories are between 1200-1400 per day and 10 syns per day so today I cut it down to 5 syns don't know what else to do.

Hi sarah,

Somtimes it can take a couple of weeks for youre body to adjust but that seems like an awful lot to gain, r u drinking plenty water? And keep a food diary and post it on here and others will be able to help, write down everything thats going in even liquids xxx

I log everything drinks included into myfitnesspal and my syns are max 15 but a friend who is doing slimming world suggested to lower my carbs

Yeah u could be carb sensitive so eating the "free" food may not be so free for u. Have u tried sp days?

Well done xx

You still have to be mindful of portion sizes, yes free food is free but it is still calories going in. Definitely recommend keeping a food diary. It can take a while for your body to adjust.
Well done on the weight loss this week!! :0clapper:

Back