Gall Stones

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cyber_girl, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. cyber_girl

cyber_girl Member

i started lighter life in july 07 and did it till end of sept. i lost 3stones. however in oct i became ill. it started with pian in my side leading to bad tummy and back cramps which lasted fir 20mins. i had these pains twice a week. my doctor sent me for blood test which showed there was alot of inflamtion on my liver and my blood count was low. i had to come of the diet. im eating normal and piled on the weight. things are settleing now. i still have to go for a scan on jan 18th. Hep A, B and C were no detected in the blood test. as well as liver damage or cancer. however my doctor thinks it might be Gall Stones.
    i just wanted to know if anyone doing lighter life faced the same or simllar health problem.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
  4. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Hate to say it, but I just read in a magazine yesterday that gallstones can be brought on by VLCDs. I doubt it's common or we'd hear more about it on the boards so you have been unlucky. I hasten to add that I've only read this and am no expert.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.