Gammon joint ?

Emb77

I've bought a gammon joint ( I thought this is what I use to make pulled pork ) now I know it's not. So now I've no idea what to do with this gammon joint ? It's only small. Was on offer , 2 for £6 in asda. I can't have it on a Sunday dinner because I'm really off veg at the moment. Any ideas ? X

I know you're off veggies at the mo, but my new favourite meal is, chop up carrots & pots, place in slow cooker, just cover with stock (don't over stock), place gammon on veggies & leave in slow cooker all day, I also add pineapple for OH. It really is very yummy & so simple.

I have cooked one of these in the slow cocker today in diet coke. I served it with boiled, new potatoes and veg but you could do anything that you would normally do with cooked meats. I had cooked it for around 10 hours and I was only just able to slice it. I reckon if you cooked it for 12 hours you could pull it and use it like the pulled pork.

Cook it in Diet coke!
It tastes great, hot or cold.
recipe on my recipe book, index on page 74! follow link below.....
Pete

Hi guys. This may seem like a daft question but when following a SW recipe, when it says "season" does this mean add salt & pepper??

Thanks
Lisa

Back