Let's try again for summer 2021

Some of the SW ready meals are lovely, and so is the soup - give them a go, there are usually vouchers floating around for discounts. I like the sossies too, had them hot with a green salad :).

hi gammy hope all is still going well x x x

Not to bad. Didn't loose anything this week, but due to TOTM I always put on, so beginning to loose it again. I'm trying to get some plan up together before uni starts as I know I'll be at my parents shortly after Christmas, so going to full start on the 1st, but not go overboard like I generally do. Purely as I feel really good about myself. I brought some trousers in my size and had issues doing them up, so I left them for a bit so put them on yesterday and they did up and felt comfy! So please this hard work is paying off. So it makes me want to work harder. I know it will all be down to routine so I'm hoping to get into a good one as I'm hoping this will be my last fat Christmas. I know next year I'll still be big, but at least not this big.

hi Gamy
hope you had a lovely Christmas and we will smash weight loss x x x

Not been a great week. I blame exam stress. But tomorrow going to get back on track. I'm going to conquer this weight. I even brought a zumba dvd to start on Monday (kid free that even yay)

good on you gamy this year is ours x x x x

STS this week. TOTM might have something to do with it, so I'm hoping for a decent loss next week. Finally down to my last exam on Friday so I should be back to normal soon

good luck sweetheart x x x x

Back