Gastric By-pass surgery

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi All

As some of you may of seen I only joined yesterday and I'm still trying to work my way round this site but did get some great help from Mini yesterday (thank you again).

I'm just so glad I found this site and spent most of yesterday afternoon reading threads especially the ones from Bondgirl which was very inspirational.

I have my managed to secure funding for my operation and have just been waiting for a date for the initial consultation. This is on the 28th April and I am both excited and nervous. Have read up a lot but this site has been more informative than anything.

Would love to hear from any of you who has had the surgery and also be there for me when I have tough times.

Also any advice as to what to ask at the appointment, I have a few questions I'd like to ask but any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks all and it will be lovely to hear from you!

Oh and well done on all your progress so far!

Nic xx

Im afraid i dont know anything about this, but just wanted to welcome you and say good luck. There is a site on msn that deals with surgery that i found very helpful when i had a tummy tuck and there were forums for those on gastric bypass.

sil

Sil

Thanks very much, you have done well! Not far to go now, Well Done and thanks for the welcome xx

Welcome Nic, I too know very little about it but there is a sub-forum on here for surgical weight loss and there are plenty here that post there regularly who have had/are having surgery. I wish you luck in it x

Back