• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gaz - How's the refeed going?

ive been dying to ask that tooooooo! xox

Well - we know he is here!!

yeah i wonder whats keeping him???? lol hope he aint eating his dinner! lol x

Mate, I couldnt be happier well i could but Rachel Stevens is seeing someone. Its going well Marky really enjoying it more than I imagined although nearer WI I can see me panicing. I have put a diary on LT refeed thread and im just about to update it, just give me 10 minutes.
aLL i WILL SAY IS ITS SOOOOOOOOOO WORTH WAITING FOR!

LOL - that's great - if he doesn't hurry along I am gonna have to go and have my SOUP!!!

Mate, I couldnt be happier well i could but Rachel Stevens is seeing someone. Its going well Marky really enjoying it more than I imagined although nearer WI I can see me panicing. I have put a diary on LT refeed thread and im just about to update it, just give me 10 minutes.
aLL i WILL SAY IS ITS SOOOOOOOOOO WORTH WAITING FOR!
Brilliant... so happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fattothin I was just wondering how tall you are? I'm thinking 12st 2lbs is not that much for a guy.

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Good for you Gaz - you enjpt mate - you've deserved it ! :D

Guess that a full on tikka meat fest is the low carb equivalant for a curry :)

im 4 ft 3..........only kidding I am just over 5'7" 1/2 inch less than the average lol The latest BMI chart gives between 145lb and 170lb im a 32" waist 42" chest. I may well post some piccies in the buff soon?? xx

Good on you Garry - you look taller in your avatar!!!!

x

I look wider in my others lol xx

Lol!

x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
dem ladies luuuuuuurve de width :D

Well done Garry,

You gave me my first kick up the backside when I had cheated on my 2nd week of LT. I am now on week 13 and havent looked back. I have lost 5st 8 lbs up to now and Im feeling great.

I suppose I just wanted to say that you have given me the tools to realise that this magic powder as you call it really can work, youre living proof mate! I wish you the very best of luck in your refeed journey and in the rest of your life! You are amazing and i hope that life brings you everything good and wholesome (and maybe some naughty stuff - you are Gaz after all!!). Well done!!!!!

see you on the refeeding forum!

serendipity