• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gemma's Diary xx wi Thursday xx

Morning all,
some of you may no me from the ww forum,but i have decied to make a break and join a different slimming group as i have done ww for many years and lost 3 stone,but as i no the diet like the back of my hand i keep cheating.
So i have never done sw and i joined the meeting last night,it looks really good i cant believe you can eat so much and loose.
so i hope i can loose the weight and enjoy my self with sw.:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Gem, I think it's good to have a change sometimes. It's like a new start with new enthusiasm. I'm on a similar diet to slimming world....slightly different, but I'm really enjoying it so far. Good luck with it x

Welcome!!

I am like you, lost 2 stone on ww and then lost the will to do the diet anymore (tired of points) but really like sw. I find it a much healthier way of eating (for me).

x
Steph

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi Gemma , hehe hey you keep jumping around on here :) , which diet this time I say lol , I know what you mean diets can get boring , I have done SW its a good diet , I saw in my paper yesterday that the joining is £5 off , did you get that deal . we have so many groups in my town . Which days do you like best , meat or pasta ? I'm back on CD for now lol

thanks for all the welcomes i have been swapping lately but now i am here with you all!!
Can anyone help me on red days can you have pasta but in your syns? just i cant find it?

You can use pasta as a HEB.....I've switched from WW to SW and found it so strange not thinking in points any more, you just have to completely forget what you did with WW.

sun

Silver Member
morning gem, hope you continue to be as successful on SW as you were on WW, good luck hun

sue xxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi Gem , you will have it down to a fine art soon :)
Soon be holiday time and you should be a stone down

Day one nearly over with and i feel really good,cant believe how full i feel,you can eat so much more then ww :)
I am working in the bakers tommorrow just made all my pack lunch so i dont eat the cakes :rolleyes:

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Which bakers Gem ? I used to work in simmons on a saturday , well I started SW when I was working there , but do you know cos i really wanted to lose weight I did it , my boss said to me , you will never do it and do you know that really got to me , and it made me want todo it even more , and I lost 1 stone and half , mind over matter so true !

i work in a bakers on the Isle of Sheppey,where my parents live so i spend a night there and work aswell.
I am normally very good,i have got all my food sorted for the day so i am sure i will be fine :)