ProPoints Gemma's Weight loss Diary

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good Morning all.
I Joined back on WW Beginning of Jan, Lost 4lb then the next 2 weeks STS and the 3rd put the 4lb back on.
Then a week ago swapped to Monday WI and last night i lost 2.5LB not much but its a start.
I am hoping a diary will really help me.

2.5lbs is great well done! :D Just think 2 more weeks like that and you've lost half a stone!! Ha that makes it sound so easy....

Good luck with this week, look forward to reading your diary xx

2.5lbs is great well done! :D Just think 2 more weeks like that and you've lost half a stone!! Ha that makes it sound so easy....

Good luck with this week, look forward to reading your diary xx

Thank you, That really means alot to me, i try so hard and then i end up just binging, so i am trying an extra couple of PP a day rather then have my weeklies in one go!:D

Really struggling at the moment, not so sure why i am, my hardest time is the evening once i get home from work.
If i have any points spare when i have had my dinner i eat ww treats then end up keep eating till the packet has gone, no will power. Any help of advise please xx

Hi Gemma, try the method I used on my ladies *cough* years ago. Treat Points. Turn yours into Resist Points. For each resist put a sticky star (or coin in jar), on a chart. When you get ten treat yourself to a new lippy or earrings or something. Or add them up for a bigger none food treat. Look at the items you are over eating and think about the new shoes you could be wearing.

Or, chop up fruit in a box, get it out of fridge when you have finished your meal, plus whatever treat allowance you have. Put the packet away and eat your fruit to take away the sweet crave.

Or divide up your 49 weeklies and add them to your daily, giving yourself extra points for treats.

Good luck. You just have to find your pattern. You want to do this, you CAN do this! :)

Great advise, that really has helped me, I am woundering do i go qith out the things i can stop at like WW choc treats and just stick to something else, like one alpen bar with my cuppa in the evening.
In all the years i have followed ww i have never felt as i am now :cry:

I'm afraid I'm a little like this too. It doesn't help ww stuff seems so low on points, just another couldn't hurt could it? :eek:

So my solution has been to not have anything in like that at all. I'm going to treat myself to a real bar of chocolate after each weigh in - if I loose that is ;) At least until I get going anyway.

However, for evening nibble urges I do have in, sugar free jelly. And my ultimate favourite - grapes in the freezer. They're lovely (in my opinion anyway) and obviously don't eat into your weeklies. I just have 5-10 they take ages to eat so put off other urges to nibble.

Great advice from Nissi too, splitting your weeklies could help you loads.

Also Nissi, thanks for the link to the low point items :D

Your so right i think one more wont hurt each time and then i have eaten the packet.... I mean it tonight i am not going to do this.!!!!!!

Hi Gemma, someone suggested to me that I should get an empty biscuit tin and fill it up with your favourite items or treats which total 49pp. So you can dip into it each day and when the tin is empty, your weekly points are gone and you know you can't or shouldn't eat anymore. If you like to drink with your weekly points then pop in a couple of "vouchers" with the propoints value of a measure of your favourite drink so that you can take those into account too.

It seemed like a great idea to me, but of course I haven't tried it out yet :confused:

Hope it helps x

^^^ Thats a fab idea!
I think something like that would really help you. Although I would only buy 49pp worth of bad stuff a week so there's no tempting goodies round the house when your tin is empty.

I really struggled for awhile, and went totally off the rails over Xmas. Somethings 'clicked' this time. My diary on here definitely helps. When you are feeling weak log onto here and onto esource. I would eat a massive dominos and then point it up the big -XXX pp in red would make me feel like crap!

Day 1 New Start

I went back to my old Thursday evening class last night, did tell the leader before going how i have fallen off the wagon.
So she was really good with me, stayed to the group and new member talk and seems my mojo has returned....
I am going try and go without my weeklies as i feel this is where my problem is....

But if i feel i need a few i will have them....

Hi Gemma, good on ya, girl.....don't let this beat you!!!! I always remember a WW leader telling me that when I wanted something to eat I had to consider whether I was hungry or just bored/emotional etc. If I'd eaten within the previous 2 hours then it wasn't hunger.....I used to remind myself of this whenever my hand reached for the biscuit tin and I'd go have a glass of water as sometimes hunger and thirst pangs can be very similar (believe it or not!) no one is gonna starve on WW

I have all my dailies and weeklies but don't use my APs..but they are there if I need them! ...I couldn't do this without my weeklies. I only use about 10 of them Monday to Thursday and use the rest up over the weekend. So just be careful not to deprive yourself or you will go off the rails. I try to avoid processed food and prepare most of my food from scratch and look for protein rich food which will keep my tum fuller for longer

As you can see I am the perfect WWer ;-).....it is just the scales that are my enemy......haha!!! :-D

U are the one in charge here so don't let your cravings take control coz it doesn't bring you happiness, just makes you more miserable (as you know)

I'm sure you'll get there, Gems....it may be a rocky road but u know what u want.

Xxx

Hi Gemma, good on ya, girl.....don't let this beat you!!!! I always remember a WW leader telling me that when I wanted something to eat I had to consider whether I was hungry or just bored/emotional etc. If I'd eaten within the previous 2 hours then it wasn't hunger.....I used to remind myself of this whenever my hand reached for the biscuit tin and I'd go have a glass of water as sometimes hunger and thirst pangs can be very similar (believe it or not!) no one is gonna starve on WW

I have all my dailies and weeklies but don't use my APs..but they are there if I need them! ...I couldn't do this without my weeklies. I only use about 10 of them Monday to Thursday and use the rest up over the weekend. So just be careful not to deprive yourself or you will go off the rails. I try to avoid processed food and prepare most of my food from scratch and look for protein rich food which will keep my tum fuller for longer

As you can see I am the perfect WWer ;-).....it is just the scales that are my enemy......haha!!! :-D

U are the one in charge here so don't let your cravings take control coz it doesn't bring you happiness, just makes you more miserable (as you know)

I'm sure you'll get there, Gems....it may be a rocky road but u know what u want.

Xxx

Jax......
Your so so right, i was thinking that this morning, when ive had my dinner still hungry have a drink...
I am not going to let this beat me, my leader is going to send me a txts each day to keep me on track.
I was thinking of trying a few weeklies each day if i need them.

Here i come :D:D

Just to say gem be careful that u don't end up going off the rails on treats if ur not allowing urself weeklies, I find the more I'm not allowed something the more I want it! Maybe just allow urself half ur weeklies!
Stick to the low pp treats, I had ww ice cream and raspberries the other night, had 6 scoops and it was only 3pp in total (if u use the ww scoop free with the ice cream) it was a big bowl for just 3pp, just remember u don't have to use loads of pp to have a tasty treat!

Just to say gem be careful that u don't end up going off the rails on treats if ur not allowing urself weeklies, I find the more I'm not allowed something the more I want it! Maybe just allow urself half ur weeklies!
Stick to the low pp treats, I had ww ice cream and raspberries the other night, had 6 scoops and it was only 3pp in total (if u use the ww scoop free with the ice cream) it was a big bowl for just 3pp, just remember u don't have to use loads of pp to have a tasty treat!

Thank you for your advise, im going to eat them and see how i get on this week....

Well done for getting back into it with class! Good luck.

Im feeling great today that im in control xx

Gemma1986 said:
Im feeling great today that im in control xx

Hi Gems.......do you see those few wee words you wrote there?? When you're feeling rubbish and tempted to binge.....take a wee look at them and remind yourself of that....being in control really does make u feel better

Xxxx

Hi Gems.......do you see those few wee words you wrote there?? When you're feeling rubbish and tempted to binge.....take a wee look at them and remind yourself of that....being in control really does make u feel better

Xxxx

Your so right hunni, im feeling great today, been out working today at the market, froze to death and didnt eat an cakes this week so very happy.
Just had my dinner. Looking forward to my treats later. :D:D

Back